Marquinhos

Tomchin

Bertus, i read somewhere that in the league 1 each club can only have 4 non-eu players, so in case PSG want Alves, apparently they'd be forced to sell Marquinhos. Any truth in that?

Bertus

Bertus, i read somewhere that in the league 1 each club can only have 4 non-eu players, so in case PSG want Alves, apparently they'd be forced to sell Marquinhos. Any truth in that?
Marcos is both brazilian and Portugese.

And we just sold Alex, so we have only 3 non-eu players right now.

And Dani Alves acquired Spanish citienship btw. He's not a non-eu player anymore since now he's both Brazilian and Spanish.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
unfortunately most members here don't agree with you. they think Bartra, Edgar Ie and Bagnack are all better options. :lol:
Instead of attempting to mock them why don't you provide your views as to why you think he is better than Bartra huh

Bertus

unfortunately most members here don't agree with you. they think Bartra, Edgar Ie and Bagnack are all better options. :lol:

People should stop comparing them tbh.

Marquinhos is a gamble, like any other promising young players.

He didn't prove anything yet, so it's all up to decide if he worths to be gambled on.

Why do people are talking as if Marcos had a lot of experience? He does not. He's just promising from what he showed so far.

Anyways, I don't think his price is that inflated. Any know young CBs tagged as "promising" have a high price tag right now.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am kinda okay already with him not joining. We will never get anyone from PSG so screw Nasser.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How did the great city of Paris allow this clown to control and run their club, who tainted their reputation?

I love Paris, but when I saw the PSG posters when I was there, I couldn't be more disgusted. Eyes sores on the street of that great city.

Bertus

How did the great city of Paris allow this clown to control and run their club, who tainted their reputation?

I love Paris, but when I saw the PSG posters when I was there, I couldn't be more disgusted. Eyes sores on the street of that great city.
????

What did Nasser do for you to hate him like that?

Everyone in Paris like the current PSG and how it's handled, mostly.

Results are there: 2 1/4 finals in CL, 2 Leagues, 1 league cup, records in league 1 everywhere, stadium full at every matches. Big Stars in the team. More and more money made each year. More and more recognized even in Asia and America. Sponsors like Nike that made new super big contracts with PSG. Etc.

Really, good luck finding someone who's not happy beside but nitpicking (what i do most of the time)

Are you sure you might not just be angry because he keeps saying No to barcelona about players transfers?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
????

Results are there: 2 semi finals in CL, 2 Leagues, 1 league cup, records in league 1 everywhere, stadium full at every matches. Big Stars in the team. More and more money made each year. More and more recognized even in Asia and America. Sponsors like Nike that made new super big contracts with PSG. Etc.

Really, good luck finding someone who's not happy beside but nitpicking (what i do most of the time)

Are you sure you might not just be angry because he keeps saying No to barcelona about players transfers?

Jacking up the prices and screwing everybody?

And are you not aware of PSG's reputation outside of France? I can tell you over here, PSG stands for money and nothing else. More recognized for sure!

Shegzy

what I think we should do is if we can't get a WC cb is get 3 promising and versatile ones like doria,balanta and schar and sell alves and move Adriano to rb backup and use one of doria or balanta as lb backup OR buy mussachio and stones,sell valves and use stones as 4th cb and backup rb

khaled_a_d

????

Results are there: 2 semi finals in CL, 2 Leagues, 1 league cup, records in league 1 everywhere, stadium full at every matches. Big Stars in the team. More and more money made each year. More and more recognized even in Asia and America. Sponsors like Nike that made new super big contracts with PSG. Etc.

say what?

H

Haruko The Goon

Jacking up the prices and screwing everybody?

But big teams have always done it to the smaller teams.
Just nowadays you have clubs like Barca/United finding themselves unable to cheery pick players they want due to the likes of PSG/CITY/CHELSEA buying all the talent at will.

It's BS, but that's life. We have to deal with it.

Home of Barca Fans