Marquinhos

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am aware of it and i don't give a fuck.

I remember historic clubs and rich clubs treated us like shit when we were poor. So really i don't give a fuck.

I only look at football. I support Barcelona because their football is good. I don't care if they hate my most preferred club.

Amen, brotha! :party1:

Either way that historic club nonsense is bullshit. All clubs have to start someplace, right? And in this day and age, the sport has grown so large that for clubs to make a pedigree for themselves a lot of money is required. All that matters is football and the love for the sport.

Tomchin

So, Rolland Garros is finished now, which means tomorrow Nasser will have some time for Marquinhos?

I think this transfer is quite close, otherwise Marquinhos would be beyond stupid to favorite a tweet about him signing a contract with Barca (and yes, I know he already has "defavorited" that tweet in the meantime)

Alarcón

Amen, brotha! :party1:

Either way that historic club nonsense is bullshit. All clubs have to start someplace, right? And in this day and age, the sport has grown so large that for clubs to make a pedigree for themselves a lot of money is required. All that matters is football and the love for the sport.

The problem with those clubs is not where they started but where they are now. They have so much money that they totally inflate the market, they can lure players away from clubs that are way better because they pay more and they don't have to sell players for any amount in the world. In other words, they don't ruin football because they're on the same level as other, historic clubs; they ruin it because financially, they're clearly above. Normal clubs have to abide by economical limits while those clubs play with millions like they're pennies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So, Rolland Garros is finished now, which means tomorrow Nasser will have some time for Marquinhos?

I think this transfer is quite close, otherwise Marquinhos would be beyond stupid to favorite a tweet about him signing a contract with Barca (and yes, I know he already has "defavorited" that tweet in the meantime)

He probably didn't expect that kind of madness start after he favourited that tweet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem with those clubs is not where they started but where they are now. They have so much money that they totally inflate the market, they can lure players away from clubs that are way better because they pay more and they don't have to sell players for any amount in the world. In other words, they don't ruin football because they're on the same level as other, historic clubs; they ruin it because financially, they're clearly above. Normal clubs have to abide by economical limits while those clubs play with millions like they're pennies.

This. :yes:

Tomchin

It was, I went to his Twitter page and saw it
True, and he had favorited very few tweets (16 or so), the last one that he favorited was already 2 months ago or so.

When he woke up this morning in Bresil, he probably got a furious phonecall from Nasser in Rolland Garros to undo that immediately :lucho:

barca1899

Was it legit though? Did anybody see the favorite? Couldve been photoshopped like many times before...

It was legit, I made a screenshot myself. Meanwhile he removed all of his favorites.

X0tpg.png

Tomchin

Was probably hacked.
Strongly doubt that, he removed all of his 16 favorited tweets now, don't see why he would do that if it was a hacker who added 1 favorite to his twitter.

Also, if his account got hacked indeed, he'd be very quick to correct that in the media, just like last time when RAC1 interviewed the wrong Marcos :lol:

Doobs

The Messiah
Strongly doubt that, he removed all of his 16 favorited tweets now, don't see why he would do that if it was a hacker who added 1 favorite to his twitter.

Also, if his account got hacked indeed, he'd be very quick to correct that in the media, just like last time when RAC1 interviewed the wrong Marcos :lol:

Yeah, last time he responded in minutes :lol:

Who knows? General consensus is that he wants to move to us either way.

Home of Barca Fans