Marquinhos

Bertus

Jacking up the prices and screwing everybody?

And are you not aware of PSG's reputation outside of France? I can tell you over here, PSG stands for money and nothing else. More recognized for sure!

I am aware of it and i don't give a fuck.

I remember historic clubs and rich clubs treated us like shit when we were poor. So really i don't give a fuck.

I only look at football. I support Barcelona because their football is good. I don't care if they hate my most preferred club.

jamrock

I remember historic clubs and rich clubs treated us like shit when we were poor. So really i don't give a fuck.

I only look at football. I support Barcelona because their football is good. I don't care if they hate my most preferred club.

yep

Paganinisrvnge

I just have to ask one question. Why Marquinhos? What has he done to stand out above everyone else? He just turned 20 and had ONE good season at Roma and was good for half a season for PSG. Neither Serie A nor Ligue 1 are in the top 4 leagues and Marquinhos has only featured in a handful of Champions League games. He played a total of less than 10 minutes over 2 legs vs Chelsea(subbed on in 85th minute of the 2nd leg and didn't feature in the first leg) . So why spend so much on him when there are other great prospects for cheaper?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
what I think we should do is if we can't get a WC cb is get 3 promising and versatile ones like doria,balanta and schar and sell alves and move Adriano to rb backup and use one of doria or balanta as lb backup OR buy mussachio and stones,sell valves and use stones as 4th cb and backup rb

What we should do now IMO is get two experienced CB, for example Miranda and Mathieu and one young prospect like Doria, then send Doria on loan somewhere and he might replace Mathieu in 1-2 seasons.

I recently watched 2012 game La Corunia-Barca, our defensive line was Montoya-Song-Mascherano-Alba, two attacking fullbacks and two DMs :facepalm:. We won 5-4 though:lol:.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I just have to ask one question. Why Marquinhos? What has he done to stand out above everyone else? He just turned 20 and had ONE good season at Roma and was good for half a season for PSG. Neither Serie A nor Ligue 1 are in the top 4 leagues and Marquinhos has only featured in a handful of Champions League games. He played a total of less than 10 minutes over 2 legs vs Chelsea(subbed on in 85th minute of the 2nd leg and didn't feature in the first leg) . So why spend so much on him when there are other great prospects for cheaper?

He's Brazillian :zubi: In all honesty thats the question I am asking aswell, its not like he is head and shoulders above Bartra who knows the system and constantly gives it his all. Why take a gamble on him and make him an undisputed starter we know he will be beacuse of his price tag instead of a man who loves the club and is arguably just as good or better and not invest in someone who is actually better

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

He's Brazillian :Rosell:. In all honesty thats the question I am asking aswell, its not like he is head and shoulders above Bartra who knows the system and constantly gives it his all. Why take a gamble on him and make him an undisputed starter we know he will be beacuse of his price tag instead of a man who loves the club and is arguably just as good or better and not invest in someone who is actually better

i have a feeling, lucho will develop him into one classy brazilianish right back.

Der Kaiser

I recently watched 2012 game La Corunia-Barca, our defensive line was Montoya-Song-Mascherano-Alba, two attacking fullbacks and two DMs :facepalm:. We won 5-4 though:lol:.

Pep really lost his mind towards the end. :lol: I still miss him though... at least we could outscore the opponent, now we cant even do that.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Does he need to do it in the Premier League or mighty La Liga

I wouldn't either.

Home of Barca Fans