Marquinhos

Bertus

Amen, brotha! :party1:

Either way that historic club nonsense is bullshit. All clubs have to start someplace, right? And in this day and age, the sport has grown so large that for clubs to make a pedigree for themselves a lot of money is required. All that matters is football and the love for the sport.

:) I'm tired to see so many PSG fans talking shit about Barcelona just because barcelona try to sign our players.

It's stupid because right now Chelsea Fans could do the same since it's official we are after Hazard.

And it's stupid because even those recent years that are criticized by so many people, barcelona still produced one of the most enthusiastic football in the world.

Barcelona is one of those rare clubs that left something that any football fan can recognize. Many clubs tried to copy them, hell, even Laurent Blanc at PSG is trying to copy this style. And i can tell you that so far it's a bad copy of it.

I think clubs should try to find their own playstyle instead of trying to copy one, and tbh it doesn't always work. On the radio show on the french radio RMC, the journalist that lives in germany to cover their league said how many bayern fans think the club lost something since pep took the lead. Because they feel the club is parting from its own playstyle to be a mere copy of what barcelona is.

Well, he definitely wants to join Barca.

He does. I saw that tweet too.

I think there might not be any finalized deal yet, but the kid made his choice as far as i understand the situation.

Now it's up to Nasser to sell him or not.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_m46afconoJ1r39tbvo1_500.gif

I think he's Barca's most likely defensive signing, but some of you are reading way too much into twitter nonsense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:) I'm tired to see so many PSG fans talking shit about Barcelona just because barcelona try to sign our players.

It's stupid because right now Chelsea Fans could do the same since it's official we are after Hazard.

You are? :tata1: I guess you will be bidding 100m euros for him? ;)

Sorry Bertus, I couldn't resist. :p You know I love your great city! :worthy:

Bertus

In the newspaper Le_Parisien from today, we learn that Nasser is totally against a transfer of Marquinhos to Barcelona or verratti to RM [Le_Parisien]

You are? :tata1: I guess you will be bidding 100m euros for him? ;)

Sorry Bertus, I couldn't resist. :p You know I love your great city! :worthy:

Why 100M only? Let it be 200M :nasser:

zanela

The board needs to stop acting the romeo with regards PSG's Brazilian flavour. For the amount we'll most likely end up paying for Marcos (which is north of 40), we could get Benatia (a seasoned defender), and then buy one of Matthias Ginter or Fabian Schär for the young CB (with Mathieu's money). Or, just buy both youngsters instead of Marcos. They can't be much worse than the great marcos.

Tomchin

Barcelona winger Pedro (26) is one of PSG's alternatives if they can't sign Chelsea player Eden Hazard this summer. [le parisien]

Pedro and Alves for Marquinhos? ;)

Home of Barca Fans