Marquinhos

Galning

Barcelona winger Pedro (26) is one of PSG's alternatives if they can't sign Chelsea player Eden Hazard this summer. [le parisien]

Pedro and Alves for Marquinhos? ;)

Hazard said that he isn't leaving Chelsea and will sign an improved contract. According to the Belgian media he'll also get number 10 which apparently is a big deal to him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona winger Pedro (26) is one of PSG's alternatives if they can't sign Chelsea player Eden Hazard this summer. [le parisien]

How about no. Let us wait until world cup and see if he performs well for Spain. Pedro is now valued at 25M and alves for 15M. So 40M for marquinhos is too much.

How about 40M for pedro from PSG. They bought luiz for 50M. Sure pedro can attract that money compared to that.

Bertus

Le Parisien is giving many different alternatives. Like Candreva, who's said to be closer than any others to join us since Hazard is out of the question now.

As for Marquinhos and Verratti, it will be a long summer.

from what i heard on the french radio today, City is harrassing us too about Marcos, and RM/Carlo are full force on Verratti and try to make a deal with Verratti's agent behind PSG's back.

In the meanwhile, Nasser is angry that clubs are interested in his promising youths and refuses any deal/discussion about those two players.

Tomchin

Le Parisien is giving many different alternatives. Like Candreva, who's said to be closer than any others to join us since Hazard is out of the question now.

As for Marquinhos and Verratti, it will be a long summer.

from what i heard on the french radio today, City is harrassing us too about Marcos, and RM/Carlo are full force on Verratti and try to make a deal with Verratti's agent behind PSG's back.

In the meanwhile, Nasser is angry that clubs are interested in his promising youths and refuses any deal/discussion about those two players.
Does he still want Alves btw? The Abate stuff had been put on hold as far as I know?

Bertus

Does he still want Alves btw? The Abate stuff had been put on hold as far as I know?
He does, but not as the cost of selling marquinhos. It means that if Barcelona is not willing to sell Alves only for money, there will be no deal at all as long as Nasser is blocking discussions. Sure it can change if you ask my personal opinion, but i just share what is said right now.

So, so far it's a dead deal and Nasser is already seeking alternative.

Sagna confirmed he had talks with PSG for example. Abate's agent said the same about PSG playing the waiting game on him till after the WC. It means we're seeking and studying solutions and are not set only on Alves anymore.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Why is he angry? Just because other clubs show interest in some PSG players? More proof that Nasser is a total weirdo.

From now on he should simply boycott all the other big clubs and only deal with those clubs that have not pointed out how blatantly PSG is violating the FFP. Yeah, Qatari clubs for example.

Howes

It's clear PSG are not interested in selling and were already at £40mil. It's probably time to move on :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why is he angry? Just because other clubs show interest in some PSG players? More proof that Nasser is a total weirdo.

From now on he should simply boycott all the other big clubs and only deal with those clubs that have not pointed out how blatantly PSG is violating the FFP. Yeah, Qatari clubs for example.

Nasser is not used to be challenged. He has a God complex.

What I was thinking! The picture Bertus is painting (even if it is unintentional from his side) is that Nasser not only controls PSG, but almost all transfers in Europe. Now that Roland Garros is over maybe we can ask him politely if we can buy players again, even if it's not from PSG.

Home of Barca Fans