Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

He is surely leaving. Douglas starting ahead of him today is the final nail on the coffin.

F

Flavia

Where do you think he will move to? I hope he remains in la liga.

Inter, I guess. Sad to see him go over douglass. Really baffling douglass is rated higher by lucho. Maybe there's something else, this really isn't right. Maybe lucho is being forced to play douglas, to justify this stupid signing.

frog-fcb

Hopefully we get a buy back clause in his deal i bet hel be gone less than a week an douglas picks up some long term injury an leave us screwed

Zangash

Banned
Hopefully we get a buy back clause in his deal i bet hel be gone less than a week an douglas picks up some long term injury an leave us screwed

Douglas picking up a serious injury would leave us the exact opposite of screwed, actually. Him finding himself in a position where he plays in a game we need to be competitive in if we want to win it is what would really leave us screwed.

frog-fcb

Yea but if dani an montoya is gone and adrianos injury problems we will be stuck with douglas an if he gets wrecked were screwed

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would never wish an injury on anyone. It's sickening to see that people are even thinking about that.

Home of Barca Fans