Martin Montoya

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if they'll release him or try to cash in on him, probably the latter, but maybe we'll get a surprise.

A bit strange though, an announcement coming up. Deal reached with another team already?

Kohe321

What if after 20:00 there is a background with fireworks on their website and a big message that reads: "SURPRISE, AGAIN! Montoya is not leaving after all, it was just a practical joke from Luis Enrique! Douglas is actually a catering chef responsible for the meals players eat after matches, and will no longer be training with the team. Montoya will stay and play against Getafe on Saturday."

:lucho:

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (23) has released a statement in which he says he has decided to leave the club in January. [via catr]

Surprise, surprise.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Montoya says in statement he has decided to leave in January on a permanent deal. He invites interested clubs to start talks with Barcelona.

Good bye, and good luck. To have shit like douglas ahead of him can't be nice. Something serious happened there. Like it did with Valdes. Hopefully one day we'll know what it was.

Alik

What do you think will be the kind of club level is he going to play for? Mid-table or is he good enough to play for top clubs in the respective leagues?

I feel he can do better than the likes of Inter.

F

Flavia

What do you think will be the kind of club level is he going to play for? Mid-table or is he good enough to play for top clubs in the respective leagues?

I feel he can do better than the likes of Inter.

There are some rumors a Juve agent was in bcn today, to start talks about him. Liverpool also interested...

JamDav1982

There are some rumors a Juve agent was in bcn today, to start talks about him. Liverpool also interested...

Liverpool makes sense.

Rodgers is obsessed with Spanish football and Barca while they dont seem to be offering Johnson a decent contract.

Manquillo has been shit for them.

I

instinct

Imagine he goes to Juventus, we draw them in the CL and he scores the winner for them. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Montoya is under contract, so unless the club gets the money they want, they shouldn't let him go. But... who am I kidding, in before Montoya goes cheaper than Douglas fee.

F

Flavia

Montoya is under contract, so unless the club gets the money they want, they shouldn't let him go. But... who am I kidding, in before Montoya goes cheaper than Douglas fee.

They will negotiate, but they have to let him go. The coach doesn't count on him, this isn't slavery.

Home of Barca Fans