Martin Montoya

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He can do the job for 6 months, but expect at least a couple of brainfarts from him. He'll be gone in the summer of 2016 and Bellerin will be his replacement.

L

linetty

He'll be our starter next year. I guess that's the reason why they were in agony. No matter what his weaknesses are he's still better, than Douglass and other alternatives.
I think we will renew Alves.

CuleLife4Life

PSG have been playing Maruinhos as RB and have Van Der Wiel as well. Why in the world are they looking for Alves?

I also just feel like Montoya needs a full season of playing games to fix any short comings he may have. Time we just don't have.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
PSG have been playing Maruinhos as RB and have Van Der Wiel as well. Why in the world are they looking for Alves?

I also just feel like Montoya needs a full season of playing games to fix any short comings he may have. Time we just don't have.

He's better than VdW, and Marquinhos shouldn't be playing RB

khaled_a_d

Only in Barca forum we win 5-0 and people still criticise one of our players
Montoya was solid ,he isn't offensive threat but we already knows that .we can't have all our squad who are perfect fit into our system .Gudjohnsen was part of the team who won the trio and played 34 games back then .Keita played big part in the next 3 seasons with Pep and he isn't exactly a tiki-taka type of player .Montoya is a solid back up RB IMO

I think we will renew Alves.

There is a chance we will do that ,but odds are against it IMO .Alves is old who is demanding relatively long contract .it might be time to move on .even if he stays we still need back up right back who is better than lord Douglas and less injured than Afriano

Home of Barca Fans