Martin Montoya

Siberia

imo he was solid and did his job in defense. A bit dull in attack but we got more than enough attacking players in our line up

anguy

Yes, he definitely wasn't terrible. Opposition was poor, but I don't remember him doing some serious mistake or screwing up some promising offensive move. He's not flashy player, so what.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yes, he definitely wasn't terrible. Opposition was poor, but I don't remember him doing some serious mistake or screwing up some promising offensive move. He's not flashy player, so what.

I remember a couple of really bad passes he did. Other than that he is just generally useless. Feel like its only me and Linetty that can see how bad he is.

L

linetty

Just a hypothetical here:

It's August of 2015. We have the SuperCup coming up in the next week or two. Alves has left to England/France after his contract expired.

Who do you play as RB, and why?
Pedro, Adriano or 3 at the back.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think we need a RB who is a very good passer and can link up with messi rather being a solid defender and a good crosser. He should be decent in defense but he does not need to defend like a CB, good pace and tackling ability will do. Any RB with all these qualities?

khaled_a_d

Pedro, Adriano or 3 at the back.

-Pedro is the only sub we have in frontline and we can't lose him to play out of position
-Adriano will be 31 with injury history .he won't last long if he is a starter
-yeah ,gr8 idea to ditch everything Lucho has been building because we don't like 1 player in his position
like it or not ,odds are Montoya is our starter for the 1st six month next season .thanks to Zubi decision that Douglas should be our gr8 RB signing

Home of Barca Fans