Martin Montoya

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I posted it in the night after the match so it was the same day to me. And how you can have a discussion about that? It was clear what I meant.

Zangash

Banned
No comments?

He put in a very solid defensive performance and his attacking contribution wasn't entirely nonexistent, this time.

barcanuck

Not bad at all! 3 interceptions, 1 huge blocked shot and overall solid display. He isn't in sync at all offensively but that just lets Alba get more freedom.

BerkeleyBernie

He wasn't given the ball much, the way Alves is supplied. I thought that was rather foolish, as sometimes he had a great deal of space with the opposition defense entirely shifted to the left side. He should have been given at least a few opportunities to try to create, certainly had room to get to the 18 yard box at the goal line.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Better than normal. Unfortunately that just means that he was bang average. The more I see him the more I think that Bartra could offer more than he does at RB.

F

Flavia

Considering he hasn't played much lately, and was thrown in to play a semifinal in the madrigal, I think he was ok.

iceon

Seriously thought there was no worse RB than Alves in the world, but this guy really takes the price. (Haven't seen Douglas for Barcelona, but going by comments and fact he is behind this guy he's probably not even a sunday league player)

It's got to be Bartra or even Pedro as a right-back.

Home of Barca Fans