Martin Montoya

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Utter crap....again. This guy offers less than nothing in attack and is an average defender at best. If it wasn't for the transfer ban we should get rid of him.

FC B

Didn't lilke his game today. Shaky defending, poor decision making and weak offensively. I really hope Barca won't need to relay on him as the first choice as a RB.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He wasn't even that good in defending. If we have to have a defensive RB Bartra would be a far better choice than this crap.

anguy

Let's not forget that MOntoya has not played quite a long time so he lacks match practice and also that he was injured and it wasn't even certain if he would play today...

Zangash

Banned
He... wasn't nearly as bad as people are making out. Yeah, he was pretty poor, but at least he did his job. Between August and January him and Bartra should be more than enough to keep us afloat.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He... wasn't nearly as bad as people are making out. Yeah, he was pretty poor, but at least he did his job. Between August and January him and Bartra should be more than enough to keep us afloat.

Bro what's bad then. :lol:
He was crap when going forward, Messi was sometime's completely ignoring him. There were so many misplaced passes and what not.
He did many mistakes while in defence and hence my point stands. If out of match practice is an excuse, then you can forgive some defensive mistakes but passes those were regulation passes. I mind you we were playing against a 14 place team which is playing its 1st LaLiga season. :facepalm:

mark1nhu

Bro what's bad then. :lol:
He was crap when going forward, Messi was sometime's completely ignoring him. There were so many misplaced passes and what not.
He did many mistakes while in defence and hence my point stands. If out of match practice is an excuse, then you can forgive some defensive mistakes but passes those were regulation passes. I mind you we were playing against a 14 place team which is playing its 1st LaLiga season. :facepalm:

Messi really knows the deal!

Kohe321

Had he given away this many balls against Madrid...

He seems like a sweet guy and I really wish him the best, but it's getting more and more clear that he's not good enough for Barca. That's the hard reality I think. He has gotten some playing time, and sadly I can't see any improvement, which I was hoping for.

We NEED to sign a contract extension with Alves.

Zinedinho

He's incapable of having chemistry with other players. It's amazing how often he fails to interpret the movements of his teammates, especially having in mind the fact that he's been playing in La Masia since he was a little kid. It's like it takes longer for him to process what's going on. He usually makes the conservative decision because he can't do any better, but quite often he misinterprets the movements of creative players like Messi or Suárez because of that conservative mindset and ends up losing possession.

And it's the same in defense. Do a dummy and he's already chasing a shadow.

The only good thing about him is his pace and stamina, but that's obviously not enough for Barça.

Kohe321

Official: Montoya has a small cheekbone fracture, he trained alone today and will train with a mask in the coming days

Wow, he was really in a lot of pain yesterday. Respect for continuing on like he did!

Home of Barca Fans