Martin Montoya

L

linetty

Edit: Kohe beat me to it.

Monty sacrificies himself for the team but he clearly lacks quality on the ball.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

He's so weird in my opinion, countless time he'll get into these impossible positions and just take WAY too long to put the ball into the middle. He'd be a great player if he could just release the ball a little earlier.

Zangash

Banned
He's about to score a hat trick with at least two of them being from midfield and he's going to walk off right before halftime to demand a can of Coke.

Zangash

Banned
Kind of odd how Lucho went from refusing to play Montoya- ever to the point that he'd rather throw points by playing Douglas to trusting Montoya enough to start him in the CL over the more experienced Adriano.

Kohe321

Kind of odd how Lucho went from refusing to play Montoya- ever to the point that he'd rather throw points by playing Douglas to trusting Montoya enough to start him in the CL over the more experienced Adriano.

That is indeed hilarious, he's now starting a crucial quarter final CL game. Had you told him this before Christmas I'm pretty sure he'd laugh at you. :lol:

Let's hope he has a very good game, we need basket-Montoya to show up in this one :pep:

khaled_a_d

Honestly ,I would say I trust Montoya even though he is unreliable over Adriano in such big game

Home of Barca Fans