Martin Montoya

Chainsaw

Killahead
Agent Juan De Dios Carrasco has been speaking to TuttoMercatoweb.com about the imminent closing of the deal between Barcelona and Inter for his client Martin Montoya.

“I’m in Barcelona right now. We are dealing, soon there will be news.”

“Is Martin disappointed to be leaving Barcelona? Martin is happy when he plays football which unfortunately wasn’t possible at Barcelona.”

raki

I´m gonna wait until it´s official. And then i will go beserk. lol

Almost time to go beserk....Stupid,stupid,stupid.

Eder, a portuguese knuckehead forward, is going to Swansea for 7M. LOL

What a disgrace for barcelona these deals. They are pissing on our heads!

Last edited:

PhilS

I hope he can go somewhere where he can play next season. Not Barca quality, but maybe a solid first division starter if he gets his chance.

Since Lucho did not like playing Montoya, Douglass or Adriano last year, I hope they all leave this summer. Give the small amount of backup minutes at FB to the squad players Lucho wants to play, even if that requires changing the formation. I thought the team looked really good last year when there were 3 CBs on the field, and also when there were 4 forwards out there (counting Messi as a forward).

Zangash

Banned
I hope he can go somewhere where he can play next season. Not Barca quality, but maybe a solid first division starter if he gets his chance.

Since Lucho did not like playing Montoya, Douglass or Adriano last year, I hope they all leave this summer. Give the small amount of backup minutes at FB to the squad players Lucho wants to play, even if that requires changing the formation. I thought the team looked really good last year when there were 3 CBs on the field, and also when there were 4 forwards out there (counting Messi as a forward).

The minutes Adriano was getting would be perfect for a young player like Grimaldo.

anguy

I thought the team looked really good last year when there were 3 CBs on the field, and also when there were 4 forwards out there (counting Messi as a forward).

I hope you are joking. We played with 3 CBs just against PSG at home and it was very up-and-down game. And when LE subbed Pedro for mid, we almost always lost control of the game and stopped creating chances.

Home of Barca Fans