Martin Montoya

Stric

Inter is a good destination for him. Big club, lots of history. If he does well there, he will build a solid reputation for himself. I'm glad he didn't end up in some league-bottom shithole.

vinni

Yikes. Thats one hell of a 3 pointer! :yes:

I wish him all the best. he have been a great squad player for us. Montoya allways played decent and i never seen him make a big fuzz about his situation.

It would be great to see him back at barca some day. :)

Last edited:

xXKonan

Montoya: "Luis Enrique told me he didn't count on me. Didn't want to lose a whole year, but couldn't leave in January due to transfer ban."

Montoya: "It was clear I had to leave when Alves renewed and Vidal joined. I want to play and feel useful. It's a loan, I hope to return."

XaviMessiGirl

Hopefully he gets a lot of game time, at least he'll get plenty more than he has been getting at Barca. I'll keep people posted on how he's doing for those who don't want to watch Inter games.

Stric

I can only hope he'll return around the time Alves is on his way out. But I don't see it happening, to be honest.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I like this guy's attitude. Lot of players would have be pissed off by the situation he's in, but he's cool and knows where he stands is patient and isn't afraid to prove himself.

xXKonan

Reading a Inter Fan forum I noticed some Posters weren't to happy regarding his quote "It's a loan, I hope to return." Nothing really wrong with that quote, He wants to go out and prove that he's good enough to return on his loan and to Cement himself as Barca's Starter RB.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Reading a Inter Fan forum I noticed some Posters weren't to happy regarding his quote "It's a loan, I hope to return." Nothing really wrong with that quote, He wants to go out and prove that he's good enough to return on his loan and to Cement himself as Barca's Starter RB.

Dude that forum is the house of nagging nancies. They're always bitching and moaning about anything they find "cool" to whine! Nevermind the bollocks. Montoya just tried to be respectful and grateful about the club he grew up with for years and show appreciation that he's happy to return to the club again. Nothing wrong with that.

Home of Barca Fans