Martin Montoya

spark

Wish he would get occasional playing time. Last match he played was from the left and against Navas . Delighted Dani is back on form this half of the season but they should find a way to integrate him. Wont mention Bartra because that ship is obviously sailed.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be fair, I was actually surprised that he even made it to squad tonight... He should get some minutes here and there...

Stric

With Adriano out for several weeks, we'll probably see Montoya on the bench. I agree with the "conspiracy theories", there's definitely something we're not being told.

BarcaGirl

@barcstuff
Right back Martin Montoya (21) is considering to ask the club to leave on loan next season as he wants more playing time. [sport]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some odd goings on behind the scenes with both Montoya & Tello, wonder if these are isolated issues or will Roberto, Bartra et al go down a similar route

spark

I wonder how the season would have been for him if the shot that hit the post against Madrid in the 2-2 league game went in. He would have scored the winner and been a hero. Enough to feature in rotations anyway. Looked good in the Copa final, pre season and early season games but now gets left out of match day squads. Very puzzling indeed.

I wonder how the season would have been for him if the shot that hit the post against Madrid in the 2-2 league game went in. He would have scored the winner and been a hero. Enough to feature in rotations anyway. Looked good in the Copa final, pre season and early season games but now gets left out of match day squads. Very puzzling indeed.

Eh, it wouldn't have changed much tbh. Even though we didn't win that game, we've still pretty much won the league.
Anyways, I agree he should be given more playing time but I highly doubt this is a conspiracy.

Garrus

I don't think it's a conspirancy, but somehow our management don't trust our youngsters as much as Pep did.
Trust is something earned, Tito doesn't have to play montoya just because he is a la masia, He has to earn his minutes and proves he's the better pick, If he can't shake off adriano then it's his problem.

Home of Barca Fans