Martin Montoya

Meitux

And free kicks also.When i see him trying to do it like Roberto Carlos with those shuffles it makes me laugh :lol:

mixer

Barcelona will use the option to extend the contract of right back defender Martin Montoya (22) for one more year, until 2015. [sport]

JamDav1982

Best be honest with him.

Tell him what the options are and see if he prefers to stay and try to make RB his own maybe getting 30 odd appearances this season or if he prefers to leave on loan.

As long as he realises he is wanted for the future and the club will work with him until he becomes first choice.

If anything comes out of Thiago situation it is dont assume that young players will stay for the love of Barcelona.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barcelona will use the option to extend the contract of right back defender Martin Montoya (22) for one more year, until 2015. [sport]

It is good news but understanding that it was the club's option to extend rather than the player agreeing now to it is an important distinction...If he's marginalized as well, he too will fly the coop

taduong

Alves were often good but sadly only in small matches, he disappointed me so much in big ones when we really need him, both in defence and attack. next season i would choose Montoya over him, the younger is faster, stronger, and he is just improving. he would make the team more balanced

Meitux

2013-07-15_ENTRENO_31.v1373879785.JPG
That look says,''Dont worry,I'll do better than Dani Alves'' :pep:

Home of Barca Fans