Mavericky Puig

JohnN

That article smells like bulshit. Puig doesn't start because koeman is stubborn. And this just justifies his actions, conveniently, just after a great display by Puig.

Messi983

That article smells like bulshit. Puig doesn't start because koeman is stubborn. And this just justifies his actions, conveniently, just after a great display by Puig.

What great display? I must have missed that.

I really want to like this kid but he's the most overrated player by Barca fan base right now.

JohnN

What great display? I must have missed that.

I really want to like this kid but he's the most overrated player by Barca fan base right now.

Almost everyone rates him above Busquets and Pjanic. Some even above FDJ. I have no problem with that, since those mentioned have been way below exceptional. And, yes, he had a great display for the minutes he played.

Messi983

Almost everyone rates him above Busquets and Pjanic. Some even above FDJ. I have no problem with that, since those mentioned have been way below exceptional. And, yes, he had a great display for the minutes he played.

Still didn't say where he did put on that great display. He was ok, nothing more.

FinBarcelonafan

So, the tender schoolboi Puig is suddenly a menace in the locker room. Yea rite. His work ethic and attitude on the pitch leaves such hearsay look highly dubious.

He seems to have too much character compared to other Barca players. Too much effort and fight. It would make rest of the starting ten look bad.

soul24rage

Honestly, this team really needs Puig on the field.

Someone who's good at threading passes in tight spaces and that explosiveness.

xXKonan

Assuming the rumor is true I have to think one scenario is that he was getting a lot of praise for his showings and it pissed off some guys on the team because he was getting all the credit while the others weren't.

He seems pretty good with the young guys on the team and Frenkie praised him quite a bit so I don't think any of those guys are the ones that don't like him.

Home of Barca Fans