Mavericky Puig

Joan

Willing to bet just another made up drama for idiots Barca fans to buy. Looks forum de amigos find another way to blame de amigos. Imagine if Valverde is here, I'll bet he is the culprit :lol:

:lol:

Bet Valverde calls Busquests regularly so they can trash talk Puig

Andresito

Staff member
Idk about these rumours, but if there is any truth to it I bet Riqui is an annoying and cocky kid in the dressing room.

It's not unusual for younger kids coming up and thinking too highly of themselves and disrespecting the elders.

BUT I don't think this is a big issue with Riqui. He seems humble to me, and I hope he is as well.

FinBarcelonafan

Idk about these rumours, but if there is any truth to it I bet Riqui is an annoying and cocky kid in the dressing room.

It's not unusual for younger kids coming up and thinking too highly of themselves and disrespecting the elders.

BUT I don't think this is a big issue with Riqui. He seems humble to me, and I hope he is as well.

This doesn't fit the BBZ narrative of a choir boy.

George_Costanza

I read an article in Japanese about him being little dictator and trying to organize a coup against the seniors including Messi.

Yes, he seems like a nice kid with angelic face, but beneath that a dark side, evil snitcher who want to rule the dressing room.

Andresito

Staff member
I read an article in Japanese about him being little dictator and trying to organize a coup against the seniors including Messi.

Yes, he seems like a nice kid with angelic face, but beneath that a dark side, evil snitcher who want to rule the dressing room.

Exactly what I read but my source was in Swahili.

Porque

let-my-son-win-a-few-times-but-now-hes-46934737.png

Koeman and Puig in 1000 words.

xXKonan

[Esport3 via
@BlazquezFont
] | There are certain attitudes of Riqui Puig that are not liked by anyone in the Bar?a dressing room. Lack of attendance at voluntary trainings, little involvement in recovery training, etc. Ronald Koeman is NOT convinced by Riqui Puig's daily work

fergus90

[Esport3 via
@BlazquezFont
] | There are certain attitudes of Riqui Puig that are not liked by anyone in the Bar?a dressing room. Lack of attendance at voluntary trainings, little involvement in recovery training, etc. Ronald Koeman is NOT convinced by Riqui Puig's daily work

Bit weird considering he looks like he possesses much more energy and enthusiasm on the field than half them zombies. In all honesty, it seems to me that all this is being leaked now to legitimse Koeman's reasons for not including him. Especially since they've all appeared after his Juventus cameo.

Last edited:

Porque

Puig leaking t'is too I suppose. Seems improbable that there have been no disciplinary or training issues in the youth categories or training last season but suddenly Ni?o Jordi is a problem this year.

xXKonan

Alfredo Martinez said yesterday there's part of the team that doesn't have any sympathy for Riqui Puig, and he's one of the most reliable Journalists that covers Barca. there's clearly some weird shit going on behind the scenes when it comes to Puig than just Koeman not liking him. Which is interesting since Puig played with so much energy and Enthusiasm when he gets the chance.

Home of Barca Fans