Mavericky Puig

Andresito

Staff member
At first I thought Koeman meant leaker as in Riqui leaks his bed because he's just a little boy compared to the rest of the squad :lol:

fergus90

Alfredo Martinez said yesterday there's part of the team that doesn't have any sympathy for Riqui Puig, and he's one of the most reliable Journalists that covers Barca. there's clearly some weird shit going on behind the scenes when it comes to Puig than just Koeman not liking him. Which is interesting since Puig played with so much energy and Enthusiasm when he gets the chance.

If by weird shit you mean dynamism, passion, and desire to play for the shirt, I agree with you.

Porque

Seniors not liking this guy runs so much. Probably asked Messi to run after a through ball and Messi gave him the death stare.

Each day. For months. For years. For decades.

Alba copied without knowing why, just coz- Messi did it.

Laplacian

Okay so Koeman likes disciplined and focused players...

...yet Lenglet and Busi start every match.

Cares about leaks

But starts Griezmann (whose camp leaked stuff to the media, or even directly talked to them), and hires alfred schreuder as his assistant, even though the guy was known as a leaker back in Ajax :lol:

George_Costanza

Alfredo Martinez said yesterday there's part of the team that doesn't have any sympathy for Riqui Puig, and he's one of the most reliable Journalists that covers Barca. there's clearly some weird shit going on behind the scenes when it comes to Puig than just Koeman not liking him. Which is interesting since Puig played with so much energy and Enthusiasm when he gets the chance.

I can't find any source confirming this? Where did he said this? Also isn't the same guy who said Bayern were interested in Puig?

Total-Football

[Esport3 via
@BlazquezFont
] | There are certain attitudes of Riqui Puig that are not liked by anyone in the Bar?a dressing room. Lack of attendance at voluntary trainings, little involvement in recovery training, etc. Ronald Koeman is NOT convinced by Riqui Puig's daily work

Horse shit.. Looks like the fittest player in the squad bar griezman and dejong.

Richard.H

I don't believe at all that he doesn't attend voluntary trainings. He looks a lot more fit than the other players. Also it's embarrassing if the likes of Busi, Pjanic, and Lenglet attend these trainings and still can't do shit when an attacker runs straight past them.

Gnidrologist

The fuck is "recovery training"? Is it special yoga bio dance sessions for senile farts to remedy their cardio and damaged moral sensitivity after another miserable sowing? Hope it helps Alba not to cry all the time. Don't blame Riki for avoiding it.

Home of Barca Fans