Mavericky Puig

vuji_31

Puig is like 3 x times faster then Denis. About agilty and starting speed like 6 x times.

Also his getting the ball and playing fast passes, is also much faster and better.

Denis is Trincao without stupid tricks.

George_Costanza

Who leaks the bad stuff about Puig :lol:?

tenor.gif

Slevinn

Since Koeman won?t play him, it?s important to sending him on a loan to a stable club with a coach that actually wants him.
A year without playing at this age would be terrible.

Or can?t our board do loan deals?

George_Costanza

Since Koeman won?t play him, it?s important to sending him on a loan to a stable club with a coach that actually wants him.

He was linked with Leeds United, I would love to see him play there 6 months loan.

jairzinho

He had a great chance to go out on loan to Porto aswell iirc. Should have taken it. Leeds, Porto whoever, he should have gone. Look at what it did for Pedri.

Last edited:

Laplacian

I get Puig though, his cameos last season made him look like the BEST option for the no. 8 position at the club. I would have been confident enough to transition into a regular starter position, especially after the club gives you assurances that you'll be a part of the main squad. No one could have predicted that Koeman had an insane bias against 'petite looking' midfielders to the extent he's shown this season.

He should fuck off immediately and gain minutes elsewhere. He has talent, and if that isn't used it'll be such a waste if he spends time on the bench instead.

George_Costanza

Ronald Koeman, on Riqui Puig: "There is always some interest from the press because he is a home-grown player and he is not playing much. There are many more players in his situation. The coach decides through training and the player's attitude"

Home of Barca Fans