Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

Cadena Ser had a discussion on Puig.

Sique Rodriguez, If I read this right says there's seems to be a difference between internal views of Puig vs Fan's adoration of Puig. Going by the second part of the tweet, it seems he wasn't training very well but after the Juventus match, he seems to be training at the level of the starters or so.

Sique mentions Puig is not doing well in the Lockerroom. I assume there might be some truth to the rumors he's not liked by parts of the Lockerroom.

https://twitter.com/QueThiJugues/status/1339543851351064576

Andresito

Staff member
There's nothing wrong in a confident youngster. But as has been pointed out it's easy to cross the line to be arrogant and annoying.
Maybe he tries too hard to be accepted which tips over to the negative side instead.

Nevertheless a very good player and I hope he goes on loan. We should definitely keep his future in our own hands though, no obligation to buy like the Milan offer.

JohnN

He was dismissed the moment Koeman arrived. Now suddenly, he has issues with training, intensity, locker room, attitude, etc.
Koeman just doesn't like him from the start, and is now using political power and journal influence to justify his bias, which to be honest, shows really bad character.

George_Costanza

Garcia Pimienta on Puig:

"Riqui is in his first year, I think everything has come at him quickly, but technically he is special, he has innate talent, his vision, ability to disrupt... he's a cheeky lad with a lot of self-confidence. He?s not afraid, he doesn't care if his opponent is 1.95 metres tall, because he believes in himself. He has Barca DNA."

Andresito

Staff member
For Ronald Ara?jo, it has taken very little to earn the respect of his teammates.
This has everything to do with the Uruguayan's humility, loyalty, his ability to put in work, him staying in the background, respecting hierarchies and assuming his role in the group. [md]

Boy I wonder who they're comparing him to :messi:

Home of Barca Fans