Mavericky Puig

Gnidrologist

No, you just continuing word salad. I don't give a fuck about Setiens given inutes, i do give a fuck about player actually delivering on field. Conman does not and you think he is right. Fine.

JamDav1982

No, you just continuing word salad. I don't give a fuck about Setiens given inutes, i do give a fuck about player actually delivering on field. Conman does not and you think he is right. Fine.

Nah you jumped in half way through a different debate and got lost from there. Simple as that.

Never said Koeman is right. I said he is not ignoring Puig just because doesnt like him regardless of what he sees each day. Winning matters more than some grievance like that.

Gnidrologist

So, he doesn't play good performing player, while play bad performing ones and looses often, because winning is important to him. Probably makes sense under acid.

JamDav1982

So, he doesn't play good performing player, while play bad performing ones and looses often, because winning is important to him. Probably makes sense under acid.

Yes he is making the choices based on what he sees each day and not based on some grievance for no reason. Exactly.

Winning is without doubt more important.

Gnidrologist

Which is why he loses so often after choosing bad performing players over good performing ones. Cow logic.
Anyway, what is that thing he must see each day tahat you're constantly refering to? Puigs dick?

JamDav1982

Which is why he loses so often after choosing bad performing players over good performing ones. Cow logic.
Anyway, what is that thing he must see each day tahat you're constantly refering to? Puigs dick?

Different argument as you are assuming would not lose games with Puig and would win with him. Quite the leap.

Whether he is right or wrong not to play him more is one argument but to make out he cares more about some grievance with no basis ahead of results is not correct.

Not surprised in slightest you have the genitals of Puig on the brain. All fits.

Gnidrologist

Different argument as you are assuming would not lose games with Puig and would win with him. Quite the leap.
Why do you chronically lie about what other people have said. Lying is a sin.
Whether he is right or wrong not to play him more is one argument but to make out he cares more about some grievance with no basis ahead of results is not correct.
Indirect evidences are clearly weighting in favour of exactly that. But yes, maybe there's some mysterious shit that Cowman sees everyday that is more important then actual showing on the pitch.

Birdy

Guys you are just repeating same old points over and over again.

Koeman said very clearly (not even between the lines) that it's not about quality. He does not play Puig, because the kid does not show effort in training, and because he is disrespectful towards the coach (according to Koeman).

There is nothing more to it. As long as Koeman is coach, he is not going to play. period.
Therefore, best for him to go out on loan

JamDav1982

Why do you chronically lie about what other people have said. Lying is a sin.

Indirect evidences are clearly weighting in favour of exactly that. But yes, maybe there's some mysterious shit that Cowman sees everyday that is more important then actual showing on the pitch.

Haha 'chronically lie'.

The point is do you think results are knowingly being hampered by Koeman at expense of dislike of Puig? Yes/No.

You are assuming results would be better with him are you not? Granted not quite as extreme as I said 'would not lose games and would win with him' but was more referring to the wins/losses as happened this season than every game being won and not lost with Puig but was poorly put across.

As for 'lying' you lied about me saying Koeman was right and thinking he has chosen best players to win.... so pot calling kettle black you sinner.

Also quick to make up tales about results being behind Koemans dislike of Puig. Now now dont cast stones when make up such nonsense.

Last edited:

Joan

On the one hand, it's possible Koeman has something personal against Leaqui so he's not given minutes.

On the other hand, Valverde didn't trust him, nor does Koeman, and none of the NT youth coaches trusted him. Setien, who's a noone, gave him some, limited minutes. They don't have to be right, but seems something might be off with his off field behaviour.

Horatio

You're welcome
On the other hand, Valverde didn't trust him, nor does Koeman, and none of the NT youth coaches trusted him. Setien, who's a noone, gave him some, limited minutes. They don't have to be right, but seems something might be off with his off field behaviour.

Rings the most logical to me. Been thinking the same.

Gnidrologist

Would be unfortunately, if true, because he might be great assest even at this stage, let alone if improve. His presence change our play to the better from what i've seen. Especially if we chase a goal. I'm not saying we would necessarily start winning matches with him, but having additional option and disregarding it is just hard to look past, when you're supporter of the team and not coach. Let's see what happens.

fergus90

On the one hand, it's possible Koeman has something personal against Leaqui so he's not given minutes.

Valverde did give him his Copa and La Liga debut though. Not many youth/B team youngsters got a chance until Fati and that was mainly due to an injury crisis.

serghei

Conveniently, the one who did rate him is a no one. That no one made Las Palmas and Betis one of the best teams to watch in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans