Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

Why do posters who rarely post anything of value feel the need to get into a thread like this only to post some sarcasms? What are the opinions and analyses of such posters?

Apart from the woeful sarcasms here - the nervous distancing to try and lift yourself up, I agree with this post. It was urgent to play Puig while Messi was there who needed someone to combine with, and while the midfield alternatives were Rakitic and Vidal... Gavi, Pedri, de Jong and Nico are all decent enough, and it is to some extent a matter of style and taste - you need to have a taste like mine to prefer Puig over them... I still do prefer him, and I love all of those who still do, too! You have a romantic view of this game and you see with your own eyes to judge, that is enough!

DNA's everything including romantic. Iniesta's last year on the team I couldn't believe how many times Valverde started Rakitic over him, especially when every time Iniesta was on the pitch he gave us PRIME/PEAK quality gems. I don't remember the opponent, if someone does please post because I'd love to find the clip, right after we recover the ball with a defender or two on him Iniesta punts a reverse sky ball about 65 maybe 70 yards to Suarez who's sprinting down to receive it. It was pure magic that Rakitic, Gavi, Pedri, Nico would never do because it's simply too risky for the idea to even occur much less execute it. Another match Iniesta did an impossible to predict 20ish yard carpet pass outside the box to the end line perpendicular where it didn't look like anyone could receive it but Alba got there unmarked and assisted Messi for a goal. I remember it really well because it was the only time I heard Ray Hudson gush Iniesta should not only be considered as great as Messi but creates passes Messi wouldn't. Iniesta's freedom's the most crucial part of dna. Same time that freedom would cause Iniesta to lose the ball 'poorly' in situations Gavi and Pedri would never lose the ball in either. Point is the benefits far outweigh the mistakes and I'd even argue the latter inextricable from former.

Puig was playing better last season no doubt but no one who's not trolling should blame him now or argue a recent poor performance as any sort of justification, it's demoralizing to be given almost no opportunity with regular starters in matches especially by someone he looks up to.

Since Xavi won't do the right thing, I look forward to watching him play on another team hopefully one with at least a sprinkling of dna since it can't exist with efficacy in isolation.

iniestaGOAT

DNA's everything including romantic. Iniesta's last year on the team I couldn't believe how many times Valverde started Rakitic over him, especially when every time Iniesta was on the pitch he gave us PRIME/PEAK quality gems. I don't remember the opponent, if someone does please post because I'd love to find the clip, right after we recover the ball with a defender or two on him Iniesta punts a reverse sky ball about 65 maybe 70 yards to Suarez who's sprinting down to receive it. It was pure magic that Rakitic, Gavi, Pedri, Nico would never do because it's simply too risky for the idea to even occur much less execute it. Another match Iniesta did an impossible to predict 20ish yard carpet pass outside the box to the end line perpendicular where it didn't look like anyone could receive it but Alba got there unmarked and assisted Messi for a goal. I remember it really well because it was the only time I heard Ray Hudson gush Iniesta should not only be considered as great as Messi but creates passes Messi wouldn't. Iniesta's freedom's the most crucial part of dna. Same time that freedom would cause Iniesta to lose the ball 'poorly' in situations Gavi and Pedri would never lose the ball in either. Point is the benefits far outweigh the mistakes and I'd even argue the latter inextricable from former.

Puig was playing better last season no doubt but no one who's not trolling should blame him now or argue a recent poor performance as any sort of justification, it's demoralizing to be given almost no opportunity with regular starters in matches especially by someone he looks up to.

Since Xavi won't do the right thing, I look forward to watching him play on another team hopefully one with at least a sprinkling of dna since it can't exist with efficacy in isolation.

You would have to start watching the second division if you want to watch puig play.

He isn't starting for any team in la liga.

CatalinR10

,, Riqui Puig got mad that the coach has personal reasons against him and threatened to leave Barcelona . He was at the airport when he had a mental breakdown and became agressive. Police had to take him away" [sport]

Leaked Footage

TerribleLonelyDodobird-max-1mb.gif

nothing changed in 2 years

Home of Barca Fans