Mavericky Puig

Porque

Well say what you want about Puig, the fact is we finished the game 4-2 with him on the pitch. Something we couldn't do with Pedri and Busquets.

Bobo32

I don't want to join in the strange competition for most sarcastic one-liner here, but instead post an honest text about his game.

He surprisingly got to warm up for a bit last game, and very surprisingly appeared on the pitch today, after almost two months with no minute.
His first touch was bad and he was dispossessed, and the second time he got the ball he passed it away poorly. After that he was playing everything correctly, calmly, nicely, he had one nice pass towards Luuk in the gap in particular that I liked, perfect timing. He also won the ball one time, and tackled one potential counter out for a throw in. He was well positioned, and helped the team combine nicely in some very nice attacks. Both Nico and Frenkie found him nicely in the gap.

Now I actually have hope to see him together with Gavi as a tandem on the left flank for some more minutes. I think it will be better if Busquets is still on, too.

JamDav1982

Dead minutes to rest players when game done.

Best he can hope for as Xavi doesnt trust or rate him.

Might help punt him in summer if gets these minutes.

JohnN

Why do posters who rarely post anything of value feel the need to get into a thread like this only to post some sarcasms? What are the opinions and analyses of such posters?

Apart from the woeful sarcasms here - the nervous distancing to try and lift yourself up, I agree with this post. It was urgent to play Puig while Messi was there who needed someone to combine with, and while the midfield alternatives were Rakitic and Vidal... Gavi, Pedri, de Jong and Nico are all decent enough, and it is to some extent a matter of style and taste - you need to have a taste like mine to prefer Puig over them... I still do prefer him, and I love all of those who still do, too! You have a romantic view of this game and you see with your own eyes to judge, that is enough!

Don't need to lift myself up too much for Puig... hahahah
Joke.

Home of Barca Fans