Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

He no it doesnt at all. Videos of chosen moments mean nothing.

Puig last season 16th for key passes.
Puig this season 23rd for key passes.

Puig in last 5 seasons for Barca B & First team... 3 goals and 13 assists.

Your stat means nothing, relevant would be the average minutes played between key passes.

Iniesta Ultra

The guy turns 23 this year. People still look at him as if he's an 18 year old newcomer.

Salah scored only 9 goals in 34 appearances when he was Puig's age. Last season he scored 31 goals in 51 appearances. Mind you Salah was playing a lot more minutes than Puig at his age. Point being potential isn't age dependent, look at old Benzema after Ronaldo left.

Puig should be starting right fucking now, and if we sell him will be the worst mistake for Barca's future.

fergus90

Salah scored only 9 goals in 34 appearances when he was Puig's age. Last season he scored 31 goals in 51 appearances. Mind you Salah was playing a lot more minutes than Puig at his age. Point being potential isn't age dependent, look at old Benzema after Ronaldo left.

Puig should be starting right fucking now, and if we sell him will be the worst mistake for Barca's future.

Come on man, you really think that? The team is clicking and playing some wonderful stuff and Riqui has played about 10 minutes in the last 8 or so games. He's just not important to the team at all. Fair enough you enjoy watching him but there are better players who play in his position.

Iniesta Ultra

Come on man, you really think that? The team is clicking and playing some wonderful stuff and Riqui has played about 10 minutes in the last 8 or so games. He's just not important to the team at all. Fair enough you enjoy watching him but there are better players who play in his position.

I'm dead serious. If Xavi can give Torres 427 minutes of match time to provide only two assists, he should give Puig just half that amount time to prove himself. Everyone here's saying Depay should be given opportunity now after the winter transfers and should do better, well let's not discriminate. And having him babysit ten minutes at the end of a done and dusted Napoli game doesn't count as an opportunity.

Dest is surprising us all, not that Puig would surprise me, point is everyone's doing better.

We're ecstatic seeing some tiki taka against Bilbao, Puig can tiki taka better than any of our other mids.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

I'm dead serious. If Xavi can give Torres 427 minutes of match time to provide only two assists, he should give Puig just half that amount time to prove himself. Everyone here's saying Depay should be given opportunity now after the winter transfers and should do better, well let's not discriminate. And having him babysit ten minutes at the end of a done and dusted Napoli game doesn't count as an opportunity.

Dest is surprising us all, not that Puig would surprise me, point is everyone's doing better.

We're ecstatic seeing some tiki taka against Bilbao, Puig can tiki taka better than any of our other mids.

Depay scored 8 goals for the team before in tricky conditions, and still held a lot of people's criticism, including mine.

Unlike Depay, Riqui has contributed nothing of note and has had near 3 years around the first team.

Home of Barca Fans