Mavericky Puig

Messigician

Savage at

The third episode in the third season of Koeman?s documentary got released. Shortly after Koeman got sacked, his son visited a game with his friends:

"If Riqui Puig starts, we are all going home again."

? via @TheEuropeanLad

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=30079]Iniesta Ultra[/MENTION] [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION]

Out of genuine curiousity. Could you rank Puig compared to other midfielders in the world? Which/how many players are currently better than him?

Bobo32

[MENTION=30079]Iniesta Ultra[/MENTION] [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION]

Out of genuine curiousity. Could you rank Puig compared to other midfielders in the world? Which/how many players are currently better than him?

"better" is a broad and a bit stultifying term.
I don't know of 10 midfielders who could do what he does. I think that both Gavi and Pedri are at the very top, and I prefer Puig to them, so.
But I still didn't see him play five full games in a row, so it is unfortunately still a bit of a guess work.
Thiago, Verratti and Modric are probably better.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "Riqui Puig? He has a lot of competition, fierce competition and I feel bad to not give him more minutes. He trains very well, I'm happy with him, he's improving but the pity is that there is a lot of competition in the center of the field with Pedri, Nico, Gavi, Frenkie."

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi: "Riqui Puig? He has a lot of competition, fierce competition and I feel bad to not give him more minutes. He trains very well, I'm happy with him, he's improving but the pity is that there is a lot of competition in the center of the field with Pedri, Nico, Gavi, Frenkie."

done and dusted

gregorrin10

Savage at

The third episode in the third season of Koeman?s documentary got released. Shortly after Koeman got sacked, his son visited a game with his friends:

"If Riqui Puig starts, we are all going home again."

? via @TheEuropeanLad

Salty just like his father. He probably fucked their girlfriends too.

Porque

Is it more telling of Xavi opinion of Riqui Puig, or the status of Busquets that he is not mentioned with the rest of the midfielders.

Home of Barca Fans