Mavericky Puig

Porque

So what's everyone's bets on where Puggy Rick will play next season?

-Stay at Barcelona without a squad number as cheerleader and rondo king

-Go to Andorra in Segunda

-Reunited with Pimienta at Las Palmas

-Go to JLeague

-Go to Qatar

-Welxome to Inter Miami. Slap a comedian.

-Move to a LaLiga club and prove Xaviman wrong.

-Retire and become coach/twitch streamer

vegitot

So what's everyone's bets on where Puggy Rick will play next season?

-Stay at Barcelona without a squad number as cheerleader and rondo king

-Go to Andorra in Segunda

-Reunited with Pimienta at Las Palmas

-Go to JLeague

-Go to Qatar

-Welxome to Inter Miami. Slap a comedian.

-Move to a LaLiga club and prove Xaviman wrong.

-Retire and become coach/twitch streamer

The last one

Joan

Should go, prove himself before the WC, win the WC, come back to Barca, kick Xavi out, and assume the player-manager role he's destined for.

Bobo32

Deserves a chance with Fati.

Don't really think Fati is the type to symbiotically play with Puig. I like both players and think both should be cornerstones in Barcelona for 10 years, but I'd rather see as many minutes as possible of Puig together with Alves and Busquets now that Messi left, before Puig inevitably leaves to make place for Franck Kessie.................

It really is a crime against humanity that the human race didn't get to see more minutes of Puig together with these legends. All these one touch passes he makes himself available for, all the discovered passes he made to Messi, the energetic pressing, the relentless movement to get the ball, the creativity and refusal to play the laissez-faire option, the success percentage. I love this player! I also love his response to his unfair treatment, so professional and kind! Almost a Jesus-like figure dare I say!

bastardo

I dont get why Puig gets so much hate. By all accounts he's a good kid, just doesn't reach the initial hype as a player. That does not warrant all the hate he is receiving.

ajnotkeith

I dont get why Puig gets so much hate. By all accounts he's a good kid, just doesn't reach the initial hype as a player. That does not warrant all the hate he is receiving.

His attitude is poor. By now it's pretty well known he's a party animal. RAC1 journalist said the other day that it's normal to see him partying every night in Barcelona, this goes all the way back to the pictures of the hookah and the e-scooter too. Joan Fontes also said he partied with Pique before training days at 2am.

Often the players who are claimed to have the best attitudes actually have the worst.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans