Mavericky Puig

Bobo32

Didn't infer either or, since given Busi, Alba, and Alves will play regardless. Disagree he wouldn't connect with Fati well.

They'll connect OK since they are both good players. Busquets was too often rested when Puig played, but they find each others very well. Alves and Puig had excellent understanding the times they played too.

I can't judge the "party animal" talk. These rumours can appear without too much fire, and it also seems to be a common way for some journalists to put a smoke of doubt around some players. What we know is there aren't any clear hints of it when we see him play.

feggydinho

Still a good player but needs minutes cause he's far from what he used to be so he shouldn't even second guess leaving barca for minutes this summer

Porque

Incredible performance. I like that he doesn't just restrict himself to the Barcelona players but expands his passing options to all 21 players on the pitch.

Riqui Woke.

Kul_z

Not gonna lie, i liked his movement and advancing with the ball, but for fuck sake he made like deja vu passes like in last three appeareances, abominal. Get him tf out

Home of Barca Fans