Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

Posters here afraid to be wrong about Puig would rather sacrifice our future to be right, not a true fan imo. He hasn't shown any serious weaknesses in his game unlike Pedri, Gavi, Nico, and FDJ. Can include Busi if you want but his problems mostly exist due to Xavi's lineup choices.

Joan

Posters here afraid to be wrong about Puig would rather sacrifice our future to be right, not a true fan imo. He hasn't shown any serious weaknesses in his game unlike Pedri, Gavi, Nico, and FDJ. Can include Busi if you want but his problems mostly exist due to Xavi's lineup choices.

The worst bait I've ever seen

Iniesta Ultra

The worst bait I've ever seen

I've been Torres' worst critic on this forum but I'd be happy to be wrong about him although I doubt he'll ever be anything than backup worthy player. That tantrum he threw when Adama ignored him in the box back in January or February shows a serious immature psychology which is antithetical to becoming an elite player.

Rory

Thought he had a decent cameo the other day except a couple of moments. Was willing to receive it on the half turn, progress the ball sharply and through the midfield line, kept things flowing. Although highlight was Xavi's brother sprinting to the throw in line to scream at him about his positioning. The pitch-side commentator mentioned him and Xavi were furious with him over it. A common complaint from his critics.

Still I think he demonstrated enough to start against a team as shite as Celta Vigo.

Home of Barca Fans