Mehdi Benatia

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You guys really need to calm down. You're acting like Benatia was the key to CL victory and without him it's impossible.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The Benatia fee was being quoted as 37m yesterday.

This was much more to do with Roma misjudging how much clubs would be desperate for Benatia and how much they would be willing to pay for him. Much more so than Bayern driving down a brilliant bargain.

I have no idea where you got that from. In every single German news concerning the transfer, it has always been 26M plus 4M as bonus in case CL is won etc.

Smells a lot like Bayern hater trolling.

JamDav1982

I have no idea where you got that from. In every single German news concerning the transfer, it has always been 26M plus 4M as bonus in case CL is won etc.

Smells a lot like Bayern hater trolling.

Haha get over yourself... 'Bayren Hater Trolling'

I couldnt care less about Bayern.

It was reported in a few places last week as fee of 37m, sounds like they were wrong.

But try not to be so precious dear.

Co0ter

People can have their opinion, but it's hard to believe Barca was unable to pay 10mil more for an in form, great defender in Benatia vs Vermaelen who has sometimes been a good player, coming back from a long term of injuries.

You can't sign a really good defender if you put zero effort into it. And with Bayern signing him so dirt cheap compared to what was being reported in the media, zero effort is exactly what I board gave.

Neymessi

You guys really need to calm down. You're acting like Benatia was the key to CL victory and without him it's impossible.

Benatia could possibly be the key to CL victory,you may never know.Roma once said to manc that his weak foot was worth 30m and then bayern got him for 30.Chances are that roma tried to play smart and manc and barca withdrew while bayern made a late bid and they thought something was better than nothing.Benatia was the best option out there for us undoubtedly and we somehow lost him for 30m.That hurts.As for impossible,even without messi it is not impossible to win the CL.Doesn't mean messi is not something we don't desperately need.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140907/fc-barcelona/hay-vida-sin-el-barca_54414746888.html

MD reports Benatia was offered to Barca but the club rejected the signing. If true :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Facewall.jpg

Home of Barca Fans