Mehdi Benatia

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Poor Roma fans, turning their backs on him on Twitter :lol:. That being said, I'm optimistic that this can go through. We've got the advantage given that his agent was in Barcelona.

The saga to get a CB has been more stressing than even Nerman's and Cesc's combined.

onzeXI

rainy manchester :lol:

He's a grown up man, money talks above everything else, he'd definitely choose city over us if they were to offer a better salary unless he's one of those "I dream of playing for Barcelona" kinda players.

I would love to see how football works if it were a woman's game, the best clubs in the world would be in the most attractive cities and close to the best shopping malls in the world.

... and have the flashiest looking kits meaning Ligue 1 would sign a lot of players.

Co0ter

Great player, exactly what we need. Too bad he isn't a year or two younger. In the end it's good news, we need an experienced player with the heart and desire to win he has- we certainly aren't going to get that from Pique.

Alba- Benatia- Pique- Bartra backline...

Thank you very much!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Your time will come. I've just read on ... somewhere ... that Mexes is the alternative to Benatia. :xavi:

index.php

Home of Barca Fans