Memphis Depay

Bobo32

Not just Bobo, plenty of people were against him. Comparing him to Griezmann etc pp, which just proves they never watched him.

He is close to being the anti-greaseman tbh, but I still think he is terrible for the record.
He is more useful since Messi left though, I never believed Messi would actually leave this summer and my critique of the Depay signing should be seen in the light of that.

I have a feeling I will have to defend this terrible player in a few months when most barcaforum members will no doubt start criticizing him over the top when he fails to score or assist for a while.

mc_lovin

tbf his fit with Messi was always very questionable, I think if we knew that Messi is leaving it is another story

How so? Because he likes to drop deep? Memphis is a good allround forward if I have ever seen one. No doubt Messi would have benefited from his mobility and strength.

He's growing on me.

Easily the best player we have right now.

I personally think that's easily Frenkie. He has been immense the first three games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is close to being the anti-greaseman tbh, but I still think he is terrible for the record.
He is more useful since Messi left though, I never believed Messi would actually leave this summer and my critique of the Depay signing should be seen in the light of that.

I have a feeling I will have to defend this terrible player in a few months when most barcaforum members will no doubt start criticizing him over the top when he fails to score or assist for a while.

You are clueless and arrogant on top of that. Worst combination

MTL_Barca

Kinda funny how we spent 400 million on Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann for our attack but the (this far) most promising signing joined on a free transfer.

Andresito

Staff member
Relax, let's see how he performs against a team like Bayern. I think we're overrating him a tiny bit.

Home of Barca Fans