Memphis Depay

ajnotkeith

Seeing our attack since the transfer window closed makes me miss Grizi and Braithwaite (and I hate Braithwaite, it is a dire state if I am saying that). You can't just send away Trincao/Griezmann/Messi etc and bring Luuk De Jong. This is where that gets you.

mc_lovin

Seeing our attack since the transfer window closed makes me miss Grizi and Braithwaite (and I hate Braithwaite, it is a dire state if I am saying that). You can't just send away Trincao/Griezmann/Messi etc and bring Luuk De Jong. This is where that gets you.

Nah, they are shit and not the solution. Trincao hurts a bit (and Messi obviously).

Bobo32

When will the people start asking some questions?
Why does Depay play every single minute? Roberto and Braithwaite score more per minute than him! And they don't lose the ball roughly half the times they get it.

kattanib

Why does Depay play every single minute? Roberto and Braithwaite score more per minute than him! And they don't lose the ball roughly half the times they get it.

Bring the dead and ask them to speak. I command you say and they shall answer.

Braithwaite is injured bro

malvolio

Guess there is no fairy tale for this club. Players that didn't amount to anything in other clubs, will not suddenly start performing and turning their career around here.

Nazario1985

Guess there is no fairy tale for this club. Players that didn't amount to anything in other clubs, will not suddenly start performing and turning their career around here.

This lol. thinking we will make something from other clubs rejects is delusion at best.

El Guaje

Depay is the least shit player we have and he is most certainly the smallest part of the huge ass problems we have.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I see nothing special about him

There never was anything special about him, no one even claimed he was special...

The thing is that without Messi he is our only functional attacking player and people put unrealistic expectations on him... Decent player, but not one to carry this club...

freetocan

Sorry to say, this is not even a decent player. I did not see anything decent to him. Does he run decent, does he score decent, does he dribble decent( about that refer to 2nd goal of Athletics, he passed to an adversar) and Atle
TiVo scored on counterattack, does he shoot decent, does he head the ball decent, is he a team player - no, is he selfish - yes, has he a decent percentage of scoring - no, so why people see this shit decent?
Again, Marco van Bastem characterized him very well, selfish, too much drrible without success, wasteful, individualist, no team player, no player clear Barca needs and so on.
And, as somebody already asked, why is he kept entire matches when clearly he is not of any help??? That's because of our very good couch and tactician...
I really hope that somebody will question Cowman what's the reason behind starting with this crap...

Zidane82

There never was anything special about him, no one even claimed he was special...

The thing is that without Messi he is our only functional attacking player and people put unrealistic expectations on him... Decent player, but not one to carry this club...

Many were raving about him !!

I see the same guy who flopped at ManU .

Maybe he can only thrive at smaller clubs

Home of Barca Fans