Mesut Ozil

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Probably for the first time this summer, the Catalan media's campaign to force the Fabregas signing has taken a back seat... Love you Ozil:wub:

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
According to Sport , Barcelona wants to include Hleb and Henrique in the transfer of Werder Bremen player Mesut Ozil.

Trequartista

The good
i cannot see Arsenal buying him, they need CB's more than attacking midfielders, what is wrong with Nasri anyway, Ozil has said he doesn't want to play in Italy before as well i think, its us Vs Chelski IMO

Its us vs us,the player was born to play for Barca.

I beleive that when he comes,we will play something like 4-2-3-1 like this
.............................Valdes......................
Alves..........Pique.........Puyol..............Abidal
..................Xavi.............Busquetes.........
...Ozil..............Messi................Iniesta......
........................Villa/Ibra........................
This would be a stronger team than our 2008-2009 season.

Its us vs us,the player was born to play for Barca.

I beleive that when he comes,we will play something like 4-2-3-1 like this
.............................Valdes......................
Alves..........Pique.........Puyol..............Abidal
..................Xavi.............Busquetes.........
...Ozil..............Messi................Iniesta......
........................Villa/Ibra........................
This would be a stronger team than our 2008-2009 season.

Ozil aint a winger(well he can be but that is not his strongest position)

Trequartista

The good
Ozil aint a winger(well he can be but that is not his strongest position)

He is not a winger but MEssi also isnt a winger,Iniesta isnt a winger,having the trio Iniesta,Messi,Ozil behhind the striker would have a dream dynamic movements,it could be changed to be ...Messi.......Ozil.........Iniesta or Iniesta....Messi...Ozil.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Barcelona is willing to offer 22M for Werder Bremen player Mesut Ozil, who is out of contract at the end of next season.

Trequartista

The good
18m or 22m is too much for a player who has only one year,we all know that he will only move to Barca and then we can wait and if we tell Wereder that we will wait,I am sure that they will give him for 10m.

18m or 22m is too much for a player who has only one year,we all know that he will only move to Barca and then we can wait and if we tell Wereder that we will wait,I am sure that they will give him for 10m.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what?????????????????

Trequartista

The good
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what?????????????????

I am not kidding,do u think that Ozill will acccept to move to Chelsea or Real MAdrid or Inter Milan,He is a Barca mad,he will refuse all of the offers and I would prefer to see him in the 2011-2012 season for free,we have now Keita,Iniesta,Xavi,even Busquetes and Yaya can play as an attacking midfielder

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We should have made a move earlier. He was this hot for an entire season but unless it plays in Arsenal or is a big name there is no way of our scouts finding it out.

Home of Barca Fans