Mesut Ozil

I am not kidding,do u think that Ozill will acccept to move to Chelsea or Real MAdrid or Inter Milan,He is a Barca mad,he will refuse all of the offers and I would prefer to see him in the 2011-2012 season for free,we have now Keita,Iniesta,Xavi,even Busquetes and Yaya can play as an attacking midfielder

Bremen want €20m plus for him, they have to replace him you know lol

we can give them Hleb who is the ideal replacement for Ozil haha

its not funny, you just undermine teams because they are smaller than us, case in point "haha we give him crappy Hleb for Ozil" no team would be that dumb to accept such a low amount and an average player for Ozil

Trequartista

The good
its not funny, you just undermine teams because they are smaller than us, case in point "haha we give him crappy Hleb for Ozil" no team would be that dumb to accept such a low amount and an average player for Ozil

NO I was having fun at Hleb not Werder,I like Werder a lot,they have very good players like Marin,Mertsaker,Almeida,Ozil and they play a very attractive football.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Werder are easily my favorite Bundesliga side...That being said, Bundesliga action was terrific this past season...Highly recommended viewing when there's no Barca to watch

Trequartista

The good
Werder are easily my favorite Bundesliga side...That being said, Bundesliga action was terrific this past season...Highly recommended viewing when there's no Barca to watch
Agreed,I usually watch one match from Bundesliga weekly,Wereder are great but I like Leverkusen and Shalke more,also Hamburg,Dortmund are interesting,Bayern are superb for sure.

Barcafan 2304

Even if it does cost us 20 million, still a lot cheaper than Cesc and we will have a sizeable amount to bring in another player or two.

Not nearly as foolish as thinking Werder are going to risk letting the player simply walk for free in 2011 when they could profit on him now

Todays market a player with only 1 year left on his contract doesn't cost alot. Ozil with one year left is not worth 20 million. I assume barça and Werder both know that.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Todays market a player with only 1 year left on his contract doesn't cost alot. Ozil with one year left is not worth 20 million. I assume barça and Werder both know that.

Of course...It does however skirt the reality that we're talking about an 'in demand' player...In this market and with the current demand for the player, some club will want to jump ahead in line to get a crack at him when he's already made it clear his favorite club is Barca....There will be a frenzy to sign the player

The implication you made was that he should be cheap to get since he has a year left, except we're not talking about a player who won't be in demand this summer still...€20 million seems to be a pretty good guess, despite a year left on his contract

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
20 mill ozil would be amazing.. he got loads of potential and training with xavi and andres day in day out could certainly become a world beater

Home of Barca Fans