Mesut Ozil

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Just big LOL at this thread...

I was in Greece on vacation since 8th of August, and i come here, click on the first unread post, and read your comments about Ozil going to barca, that both clubs have agreed, and that Interview with Ozil that he is barca fan fromn child and he wants only barca... And, that he has always dreemed of playing for barca :lol: :lol:

where tge fuck is Ozil now? :lol:

Anyway, imho you should be happy since many are overrating Ozil much and rate him ONLY by his WC performances, and haven't seen anything elce from him.. And i've seen that he has never been impressive in Bremen, average at most. Damn what the world cup can do to players and teams :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pajo, tsk tsk...No one likes a Johnny come lately to come in for a laugh :rolleyes:

You can count the number of times I did that over in the Inter forum without even one finger, i.e. zero

That being said, you know little of the player to make a ridiculous claim that he has 'never been impressive at Bremen'

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'm assuming he had to be at least somewhat impressive considering the fact that he starts for his national team.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Strange transfer this one. I can't quite work it out. He is undoubtedly a decent player, he was purchased for a good price but.....why do Madrid need him? They need a leftback more than anything and does this transfer tell us more about who Mourinho doesn't rate in the current squad more than anything else?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The obvious conclusion would be that VDV is to be sold but unless something is going on that is very hush-hush then I don't see that happening. In that case you would have to guess that Jose is less than impressed with either Canales, Pedro Leon, Granero or Di Maria?

Barcafan 2304

Strange transfer this one. I can't quite work it out. He is undoubtedly a decent player, he was purchased for a good price but.....why do Madrid need him? They need a leftback more than anything and does this transfer tell us more about who Mourinho doesn't rate in the current squad more than anything else?

I honestly think a major reason behind this signing is mind games or one-upmanship.

Home of Barca Fans