Mesut Ozil

Zincubus

Banned
I'm waiting for the day he'll play in a non-Madrid jersey so I can get back to openly living out my fandom without feeling guilty.

Before he signed for Madrid , I'm sure we were the faves to get him and at a stupidly low price plus he used to support Barca has a kid and wanted to come here . Then he ends up at flamin Madrid and we are starting with Pedro ..

Beast

The Observer
Some rumors that he chose Arsenal , all dep end on the money for us .. i heard Perez wants 50 Million Euro ...
So i personally doubt it

Beast

The Observer
Of course you do , and any EPL side he is not joining...
I think Arsene played Mertsacker & Podolski card well

El Gato

Villarato!
It seems to me like him or Di Maria will simply go to the highest bidder. Either of them can stay and come off the bench really and either can leave. All down to money.

Beast

The Observer
Cadena Ser: Madrid and Arsenal have reached a deal for Ozil, 45+5m euros pending agreement with the player who is desperate to leave

Beast

The Observer
Nah would be a great deal ... we had Ozil for couple of seasons .. he is great but he has fitness issues ... he can't give you 90 minutes .. he hides for long periods and come up with the lethal pass

but with Isco proving to be miles ahead of Ozil in everything ... there is no place for Ozil at all , it's a great deal

Home of Barca Fans