Mesut Ozil

Zuess99

lol no more tap ins for ronaldo. Wish ozil luck. He went to another great team and will mos def be a star there. I reckon premier league player of the season.

Kerrybai

Great move for Ozil and for football. I hate seeing teams stack with unnecessary talent. Madrid have too many great midfielders/attackers and many of them found themselves on the bench. Ozil is going to a lesser club but he can be a cult figure, a hero and their biggest start. He can be their new Fabregas.

At Madrid he was just another expensive star playing second fiddle to Ronaldo and only receiving snippets of the limelight.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Yeah, it was good for him. He couldn't live up to his potential at RM. At Arsenal he can get the recognition he deserves.

serghei

Stupid Madrid. Özil is an incredible player. Always loved him, ever since we was playing for Bremen, such a talent. IMO, he's better than Isco. I'm going to like Arsenal even more now. And one more thing, I've never seen hatred from him when he played us, unlike Pepe, Marcelo or other players from Real Madrid. He was nothing less than a class act every single time.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
ay_117535921.jpg

Let it begin!

Did he inject botox into his face or something?

Indignado

He's the first great signing for Arsenal in ages - Podolski, Giroud, Gervinho, Arteta - none of them is good enough to start at a team like Arsenal. I hope Arsene finally recognised that and stops buying those kinds of players.

BXI Fútbol

He's the first great signing for Arsenal in ages - Podolski, Giroud, Gervinho, Arteta - none of them is good enough to start at a team like Arsenal. I hope Arsene finally recognised that and stops buying those kinds of players.

Giroud is improving fast, and I find that those who say Arteta is not good enough have not actually seen him play consistently. For this season once Arteta is healthy he will likely push Wilshere out of the starting XI, although of course Wilshere will still play plenty of matches as Arteta is 31.

And Ozil is the perfect player for Arsenal a class act who will thrive under Wenger.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
This guy :lol: Not a week ago he spoke about staying in the club no matter the competition and now he leaves, because supposedly the coach didn't have trust in him with everyone in the club surprised he actually chose to leave :lol:

Sayonara Mr Ozil :lol:

BXI Fútbol

This guy :lol: Not a week ago he spoke about staying in the club no matter the competition and now he leaves, because supposedly the coach didn't have trust in him with everyone in the club surprised he actually chose to leave :lol:

Sayonara Mr Ozil :lol:

You must the be only Madrid fan in the world who is glad to see him go. Have fun with your shiny new 100 million euro kick and run! Galactico indeed!

El Gato

Villarato!
Im not glad he's gone and took his football skills from Madrid because he is a top player, that's not the issue...

I'm happy we lose a guy who wouldn't be comfy with sitting on the bench and decided to take an exit to a team that he will likely win nothing with. We don't need extra baggage. And as I say it now, more and more people will be feeling the same way when they hear his words.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Im not glad he's gone and took his football skills from Madrid because he is a top player, that's not the issue...

I'm happy we lose a guy who wouldn't be comfy with sitting on the bench and decided to take an exit to a team that he will likely win nothing with. We don't need extra baggage. And as I say it now, more and more people will be feeling the same way when they hear his words.

From what I've heard, many people sympathise with him and are angry at Ancelotti/Perez for not rating him.

I still don't believe it was him who forced the move either. If anyone, you should blame/thank Perez. Seems like Mesut really wanted to suceed at Madrid, but knew better/decided it is no use. It would be foolish of a player of his abilities to wait for something that won't happen, in a world cup year. Wise of him to leave.
In this sense, I don't understand your laughter at all.

F

Flavia

From what I've heard, many people sympathise with him and are angry at Ancelotti/Perez for not rating him.

I still don't believe it was him who forced the move either. If anyone, you should blame/thank Perez. Seems like Mesut really wanted to suceed at Madrid, but knew better/decided it is no use. It would be foolish of a player of his abilities to wait for something that won't happen, in a world cup year. Wise of him to leave.
In this sense, I don't understand your laughter at all.

For what it's worth, Wolfe's reaction is not as unreasonsable as most of this forum's when thiago decided to leave for similar reasons(playing time on a wc year).

Home of Barca Fans