Mesut Ozil

Butaan4barca

I also believe Butaan4barca wasn't talking about money when he made that worst transfer comment.

I wasn't. I am very happy that finally he will get what he deserved, respect and recognition. At arsenal he will have 'Henry' status in few years from
now. Him, arteta and carzola in the midfield. Will be very competitive in BPL.

I am very happy about that transfer, but still i can't believe the dumbness.

But sure if we look at the financial side, i think madrid did a great job, agreed. If he really was their 3rd choice after modric and isco. 50 is a big no.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
they said on revista he was waiting for a call from united, but as they went for Herrera (and messed that up) it never happened and he ended up at arsenal.

United idiots should have dumped Rooney's ass, sold him to Arseanal and bought him

L

Learo

It's not Barca's fault that they usually don't have first team players that want to leave each yr, and the ones that do leave are usually Barca B or fringe/old players, who normally wouldn't have any market value. (Thiago/Yaya Toure being the exceptions of course)All those Madrid players either wanted to leave or we're not counted by the new Manager. So its hard to fault them for that.

Difference is that while Madrid manages to sell fringe players that wants to to leave for good prices, while we release them on a free transfer. Its amazing that Madrid manages to get so much money for their bench players or players that are not counted on. That usually lowers the price substantially. Albiol for 12m, Callejon for 10m, these are amazing prices. We release those types of players on free transfers.

BarcaGirl

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Ozil leaving is terrible for me. He knew better all my movements upfront. I'm upset because he left." [as]

raskolnikov

I think Cristiano will leave next summer, Özil leaving, Bale coming in, him having less space in ancelotti's system.
He will score less goals and that is the main issue for him, his personal succes.
He didnt want Di Maria to leave and is sad Özil left cause they gave him golden passes every game to score many tap ins and easy goals.
Isco is quality but unlike Özil will sometimes shoot, Bale is like him and will shoot 7 times a game as well.
In Madrids new style I feel both Bale and Ronaldo arent suited, had they kept Özil, put Isco on the right and bought a guy like Mata for the left they would have been better of as a team.

L

Learo

I think Cristiano will leave next summer, Özil leaving, Bale coming in, him having less space in ancelotti's system.
He will score less goals and that is the main issue for him, his personal succes.
He didnt want Di Maria to leave and is sad Özil left cause they gave him golden passes every game to score many tap ins and easy goals.
Isco is quality but unlike Özil will sometimes shoot, Bale is like him and will shoot 7 times a game as well.
In Madrids new style I feel both Bale and Ronaldo arent suited, had they kept Özil, put Isco on the right and bought a guy like Mata for the left they would have been better of as a team.

Yeah, i agree. They will probably get 200m for the 29 year ronaldo next summer though, so they might decide to cash in, unlike us who didnt want to cash in on villa and sold him for 2m euros in the end.

raskolnikov

200 mil isnt happening, maybe 85/90 by some crazy French club. If he doesnt renew his contract United will probably buy him for 65 mil.

hardyboy

I think Cristiano will leave in January. He is extremely unhappy about Bale's signing. He even didn't celeberate his goal against Atletic..

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Cristiano Ronaldo: "Ozil leaving is terrible for me. He knew better all my movements upfront. I'm upset because he left." [as]

What a statement. :lol: I wonder why I can't feel sorry for him...

Apparently, Arbeloa thought the transfer was a joke at first.

Agreed, especially since he expressed he wanted to return to ManU anyway...

L

Learo

200 mil isnt happening, maybe 85/90 by some crazy French club. If he doesnt renew his contract United will probably buy him for 65 mil.

That seems highly unlikely. They managed to get 50m for Ozil who they wanted to flog ASAP in a desperate move at the end of the window, so 200m for ronaldo seems likely. things change if he doesnt renew of course.

raskolnikov

That seems highly unlikely. They managed to get 50m for Ozil who they wanted to flog ASAP in a desperate move at the end of the window, so 200m for ronaldo seems likely. things change if he doesnt renew of course.

Think about it, if he has an average season compared to his usual form, one year left on his contract, 29 years old and desire to only join United who is going to pay 200 mil?
Monaco or Psg are the only realistic ones he might join who could offer money close to 100 mil, United can't and definitely won't.

Home of Barca Fans