New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Ebay.com has a legit seller from HK or Singapore selling it. Ebay.de has quite a few legit sellers too. I got mine from Ebay.de with No.28 Schmelzer on it... :p

How can you prove that a seller from Hong Kong is legit? That's where tons of fake come from, and I want confirmation when buying something from there, cause there are lots of sellers who have many positive reviews but in reality people don't know they buy fakes from them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How can you prove that a seller from Hong Kong is legit? That's where tons of fake come from, and I want confirmation when buying something from there, cause there are lots of sellers who have many positive reviews but in reality people don't know they buy fakes from them.

Because I have bought from him before and his jerseys are as right as rain. And I know my stuff, when it comes to jerseys. Please.

Just because he is from a region where knock-offs are abundant, it doesn't make him or any seller from that region automatically someone selling knock-offs.

Faceless

No more faces at night

Hong kong isn't that bad. Some of the stuffs there are legit. My country is far worse than them!

F

Flavia

I loved the staff shirt:

2013-07-29_ENTRENO_03.v1375100136.JPG

Do they sell those?

PaulFCB

Banned
Hong kong isn't that bad. Some of the stuffs there are legit. My country is far worse than them!

It's not really OK at all for eBay, a grand part of the fakes come from Hong Kong and some resell them online on forums or on local auction sites similar to eBay as original, on eBay they generally don't use the words "Authentic ( Nike, Adidas, Puma etc )" cause they can get banned, but some still do.

Because I have bought from him before and his jerseys are as right as rain. And I know my stuff, when it comes to jerseys. Please.

Just because he is from a region where knock-offs are abundant, it doesn't make him or any seller from that region automatically someone selling knock-offs.

Well, then post their users so I can check, I'm interested in buying shirts that aren't on the market anymore, some simply disappear when the new ones come out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's not really OK at all for eBay, a grand part of the fakes come from Hong Kong and some resell them online on forums or on local auction sites similar to eBay as original, on eBay they generally don't use the words "Authentic ( Nike, Adidas, Puma etc )" cause they can get banned, but some still do.

Well, then post their users so I can check, I'm interested in buying shirts that aren't on the market anymore, some simply disappear when the new ones come out.

This is the one that I was referring to, from Singapore. Yes you do need to be careful on Ebay where fakes are abundant. But if you know your stuff and have a little bit of a common sense, you should be fine. A rule a thumb for me is anything selling for less than $60 is fake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25123240060...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_959wt_1172

Galning

If you don't want a fake just buy one from the official website or an official Barcelona/Nike store, not that hard.

Faceless

No more faces at night
If you don't want a fake just buy one from the official website or an official Barcelona/Nike store, not that hard.

It's expensive! I bought mine for RM 200 at an official nike store.. with that money i could have bought lots of stuff!
I found that buying from friends or Ebay much more cheaper. Oh well life as an south eastern asian :facepalm:

Galning

It's expensive! I bought mine for RM 200 at an official nike store.. with that money i could have bought lots of stuff!
I found that buying from friends or Ebay much more cheaper. Oh well life as an south eastern asian :facepalm:

:lol: there's no way they'd ask €200 for a shirt. I think they are around €80-95. You got ripped off.
And yeah, of course they are going to be more expensive but I mean you can't expect to buy the original for less money and still have the same quality.

Faceless

No more faces at night
:lol: there's no way they'd ask €200 for a shirt. I think they are around €80-95. You got ripped off.
And yeah, of course they are going to be more expensive but I mean you can't expect to buy the original for less money and still have the same quality.

It's not in euro.. It's in malaysian ringgit. The reason why it's 200 is because of the economy and the currency. 1 euro for me is 4.28 malaysian ringgit. So €80-95 equals to 320-360 Malaysian ringgit.. Ok I'm not complaining. 200 malaysian ringgit was a good bargain.

slvtn

I loved the staff shirt:

2013-07-29_ENTRENO_03.v1375100136.JPG

Do they sell those?

Yes. Both of them are for sale. Hated the left one at first, but kinda liking it now. However, I'd rather buy older jerseys, cause the size of QATAR AIRWAYS is way too big.

Robert

I haven't bought a shirt since we replaced Unicef with Qatar. If we had someone else, then sure, but to me Qatar (and its upcoming World Cup) represents the power of cold money in today's football. If they can have a World Cup in a football backwater like Qatar, then nothing makes sense anymore.

/rant over

Afro

Not a fan of Qatar but the training jersey with the actual city of Barcelona on the shirt is classy as heck! Shame they are asking £40 for a training top, however.

jsee999

Does anyone know where I could find a 2009 shirt? Preferably with Xavi on the back but if not I'd want it blank. I've checked ebay but couldn't find anything really, and what I did find wasn't Large. I'm cool with either legit or fake jerseys tbh, I just really want a 09 shirt. I outgrew mine and had to "donate" it to my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans