New 2014-2015 kits

footyfan

Calma, calma
also #FreeMessi in your signature :lol:

It's obviously a reference to his new Chelsea tattoos.

It's blue and looks like a lion, and he voted for Mourinho!!! How much more proof do you want?! Ever since he was a kid, Messi always dreamed of linking up with Hazard and I've heard on twitter that him and Cesc are already scheduling playdates for Thiago and Lia.

Basically, mate, you guys gotta start thinking about buying Reus. Neymar-Suarez-Reus is a pretty decent front line, sure it's not going to win you the league or CL, but I think top 3 is a realistic target.

Last edited:
L

linetty

B9fYUzpIQAAX0Ir.jpg

Bucky

Penya Member
Few questions:

For those that have purchased the Home MATCH kit (player kit) from the Official Nike online store; did it come in the special gift box? Was there an option or did it just arrive in said box.

When will the Match kit stop being sold in the Official FCBotiga's in Barcelona?

Will/do they go on an end of season sale and when will that be if they do?

Looking to go to the match vs Almeria in April and debating whether to pick it up for full price. It's being there at the store itself that makes it that bit more special.

Cheers if anyone knows.

cmsy27

The kits look like crap :shakeshead:

It's obviously a reference to his new Chelsea tattoos.

It's blue and looks like a lion

Do you mean the one on the side of his arm? I don't know about lion, looks like the head of Jesus Christ to me..

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Personally I think you just can't change the vertical stripes. It is part of the club and something like that can't just be changed..

Home of Barca Fans