L

linetty

CAO4BDuWMAAn1ES.jpg

CAO4BD-WcAADLo9.jpg

CAO4BEGWgAEN17-.jpg

CAO4BEZW4AA0cvB.jpg

Bucky

Penya Member
Trying to capture Catalan hearts with the away one... suppose the away isn't too bad, it's just the home is too much to bare - so ugly and has "SELL OUT" written all over it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
That's what you get when you let some marketing student from Nike 'design' kits and not do it yourself. Unbelievable.

Bucky

Penya Member
I'm wondering what will actually happen. Are we going to see a movement by "fans" vote with their wallet? So far I've seen not many fans take a liking to the new home kit regardless of tradition, it looks wrong.

Very small percentage like it, but then you have the casual fan & tourist fan who will probably pick it up... the interesting stat will be how many of them pick it up. How will this reflect on total sales compared to say this season? Or last season since IF we're successful this season that may impact the sales for shirts next, i.e. success breeding demand (glory hunters). Will it then give the board or who ever responsible an accurate verdict on whether or not this was a good idea to change the shirt in such a dramatic way.

slvtn

After seeing some leaked kits for the upcoming season, things can be summarized like this: Nike basically fucked it up. Teams like Inter and Man City still keep their traditional colours and stripes, but the other kits and designs look horrible. Adidas did a much better job with more understatement and simplicity. Reals kit, both home and away, look fantastic (hate to say this as a Barca fan...), so does Bayerns (two red tones home jersey, white away and navy blue third kit), Chelsea and Man U.

Chong Li

After seeing some leaked kits for the upcoming season, things can be summarized like this: Nike basically fucked it up. Teams like Inter and Man City still keep their traditional colours and stripes, but the other kits and designs look horrible. Adidas did a much better job with more understatement and simplicity. Reals kit, both home and away, look fantastic (hate to say this as a Barca fan...), so does Bayerns (two red tones home jersey, white away and navy blue third kit), Chelsea and Man U.

Bartomeu likes this horror design. He's the one to blame.

EFF him!

Home of Barca Fans