New 2014-2015 kits

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Burn_computer.gif

:lol:

I really hope this is not the kit they'll go with, won't be buying this one for sure!

slvtn

Bartomeu likes this horror design. He's the one to blame.

EFF him!

Yeah, he's to blame with breaking traditions. At least the leaked Nike kits looked all bad with Barcelona being the worst of them. The only kit that I think is worse than ours is Arsenal's. Looks pretty much like the deepest 90s reincarnation.

F

Flavia

Barto doesn't decide that on his own, though. The majority of the board has to say yes.

F

Flavia

Image: Possible pre-match shirt (away) for next season

CBL2PWxVEAE9Odr.jpg

If true, this is the one I'm buying.

ebc_99

I think the hooped shirt looks pretty good and would make a good away shirt for another club but we should stick to the stripes. A lot of clubs change their home kits though, Celtic used to have stripes, Leeds used to have blue shirts and Bayern change theirs all the time so I don't think it is a big deal, it just looks better in stripes.

Bucky

Penya Member
That does look pretty decent Flavia. Though still like the training top from this season, the one with the yellow lines down the side and the faded blue & red revealing the logo in the background.

L

linetty

I don't like the colours, it looks bland & uninspiring. The kits are worse year by year.

This year's home kit without sponsors is what I'll be looking out for.

QuickyLFC

So the way this thread has gone, it almost seems off topic. I'm off to Barca for the Valencia game, and I need a shirt ;)

Trying to choose between the authentic and replica, what do you guys advise? Is it worth £30 extra for a thinner material and all?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the way this thread has gone, it almost seems off topic. I'm off to Barca for the Valencia game, and I need a shirt ;)

Trying to choose between the authentic and replica, what do you guys advise? Is it worth £30 extra for a thinner material and all?

If you are only wearing it to attend a game, get the replica, it is good enough.

If you do decide to get the authentic one, keep in mind it is about one size smaller than the replica jersey.

Home of Barca Fans