Neymar Jr.

Messigician

Bro needs to hide his belly

Btw nothing wrong for someone like Neymar buying fake jerseys on the street corner and film it. Nike is probably really happy about it :D
I know your part is sarcasm, but he is just happy to support ppl trying to make a living, as long as it has Brazil colours, Net is happy to represent it

Temptation

Unhinged lol. This is gonna be controversial! :lol:

[Al Nassr zone] The ugliest player you played with? Neymar: “I have been around a lot of not very good-looking players. With all respect, but I would choose Vinicius Junior. Sorry, I love you, but this is so funny. Ugly but you’re funny.”

fergus90

He was insanely talented. Only Messi was more God Gifted in the last 15 years. People used to try to downplay how good he was when he used to carry the Selecao, citing weak opposition.

As the late, great, Tony Montana would say " Well, look at you now! "

Good times.
He's far and away the best Brazilian player of the last decade. I cannot see how anyone can dispute it.

Messigician

0 leadership, low commitment, bad entourage, and lazy.
All this is wrong tbh

He literally broke his back carrying Brazil as a young lad in the World Cup

Top in KMs run for a player who was as creative as him.

Bad entourage? I don’t remember any drama until he left. And his dad apparently told him not to leave. Regardless isn’t like he left for free we got 250m cash deposited overnight and his massive wages off the books. Its up to the board to spend that money wisely and start the new era.

No need to sign superstars, we needed a Pedro type to return for cheap or Di Maria, Valverde is an excellent youth manager could have used that time to do a healthy rebuild.

Lazy I already addressed, ludicrous take

Worrying ball knowledge from PingPeo

KingLeo10

All this is wrong tbh

He literally broke his back carrying Brazil as a young lad in the World Cup

Top in KMs run for a player who was as creative as him.

Bad entourage? I don’t remember any drama until he left. And his dad apparently told him not to leave. Regardless isn’t like he left for free we got 250m cash deposited overnight and his massive wages off the books. Its up to the board to spend that money wisely and start the new era.

No need to sign superstars, we needed a Pedro type to return for cheap or Di Maria, Valverde is an excellent youth manager could have used that time to do a healthy rebuild.

Lazy I already addressed, ludicrous take

Worrying ball knowledge from PingPeo
Take your meds before we switch out the biochemical regimen for the mechanical :lol:

Home of Barca Fans