Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

This is just Messi and Pique wanting their mate back. The whole culture of Barca is rotten, like the last years of Rijkhard before Pep came in and got rid of the likes of Ronaldinho and got the winning mentality back.

It'll take Madrid winning the league with Hazard and co and a couple of trophyless seasons for the club to get a grip again, by that time Messi probably walks at the end of his contract and if he does sign he's mid 30s.

Winning the last couple of titles at a canter has its downsides. Last time Madrid won it and then hammered Barca in the Super Copa it woke the players up again.

This won't be the MSN of 2015. Suarez is done, Neymar already showing signs of later career Ronaldinho and Messi still brilliant but the three won't work hard enough and with a bunch of snails behind them like Raki and Busquets. Compare them to Liverpool or City's front three who'll work and work and also have a midfield behind them who'll get the ball back quick.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Or Messi simply doesnt want to play with Griezmann for obvious reasons (positionally). Or the media has no clue at all. Anyhow, we will see how things turn out early July. We wont buy both.

FCBfan22

Ah, Barto...

It's obvious that we need a striker and a left back and this fucker is apparently contemplating splashing 300+ million on NeyNey.

Newcomer

probably related to the Mbappe stuff, a power play essentially. Mbappe wanted more responsibilities and PSG are working on a new contract. Neymar is doing the same type of shit but using his entourage to leak

July, Griezmann will be officially announced, Neymar will sign a new improved contract and everyone is happy
No apparently, it is more than that.

You know, there were talks about Cristiano Ronaldo wanting to leave Spain because of the whole tax problem he faced. Neymar is unhappy because Ligue 1 is more physical, the referees aren't protecting him, he has suffered two big injuries, now there is the problem with the girl that accused him of ****, PSG didn't go far in CL. It is the whole situation he wants to leave, thinking it can only get better.

And PSG is getting rid of his big buddy Alves this summer.

Last edited:

jairzinho

You guys are being trolled..this is click bait season and Neymar’s camp is taking full advantage of it. Ney Senior and Pini haven’t said anything for obvious reasons.

Neymessi

It wasn't because RM were turd, it was because RM wanted to focus on CL. There is a reason why they won a back to back triple.

No. They were turd in general for a lot of time even in their back to back triple even in CL. Luck played a massive factor in that.

Inb4 someone claims this opinion is because I am a barca fan and can't digest Rm's success.

Jadentheman

You guys are being trolled..this is click bait season and Neymar’s camp is taking full advantage of it. Ney Senior and Pini haven’t said anything for obvious reasons.

It sounds like a joke if Barca would pay over a third of a billy plus increased Ney wages. He's stuck at PSG and his career sunk but he wanted teh money. Everyone warned him...except for Jair who foolishly thought Ney would reach heights at PSG, they don't even show the games in Brasil :lol:

CatalinR10

tbf ....no one from their camp said anything when rumours started of him leaving barca

vlad

What kind of cuck you have to be as a barca fan when you want neymar back and pay 300m for him, 100m more then what you got for him, unbelievable, no pride at all

ASordidGod

What kind of cuck you have to be as a barca fan when you want neymar back and pay 300m for him, 100m more then what you got for him, unbelievable, no pride at all

There's some truth in this, sure. At the same time however, you could make the claim that only the worst kind of fan, the pettiest, would allow their pride to prevent them from acknowledging what's best for the club. Is that the case here? Honestly I don't know. Would Neymar improve Barcelona? Of course he would. He's the second best player in the world despite the desperate attempts of those on here who would depict him as finished. Certainly in a vacuum I'd trade Coutinho and Dembele for him in a heartbeat. That's not the issue. The issue is, and put to the side one minute your pride and macho posturing, whether he's worth the exhorbitant cost and effort considering he's two years older now with a worrying injury record and bad habits in terms of playing the game more as a succesion of 1 v 1s rather than 11 v 11.

It's tough. It is. Personally I'd say yes. Just. But then again I would never claim to be as invested in Barca as some on here. I simply want them to be as good as they can be and to hell with politics and personal grievances. And for me that means Neymar. Who, if not quite as exciting as he can be infuriating, is pretty damn close.

Last edited:

Andrew M

No. They were turd in general for a lot of time even in their back to back triple even in CL. Luck played a massive factor in that.

Inb4 someone claims this opinion is because I am a barca fan and can't digest Rm's success.

No I disagree. Obviously some luck, as with every body who wins the CL, but they put in some terrific away CL performances that we can only dream of. I remember one season they beat Napoli 3-1 at the Bernabeu and in the 2nd leg they conceded an early goal. If that was us we would have absolutely collapsed, whereas Madrid scored from two corners I believe. We need to recover the ability to score goals away from home. It is absolutely essential.

[tw]1142830764888928256[/tw]

Cat Radio claims the board wants to sign both Griezmann and Neymar. :lol:

If Barto actually does this, the club will be actually finished, in the financial and sporting sense. And will have no doubts that he is secretly a Espanyol fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans