Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fall any lower than we have? We quite possibly the strongest team out there. Disappointing CL results sure, but this ain’t close to what them darken days of Barca will be like. We still compete for a treble every season.

FinBarcelonafan

Fall any lower than we have? We quite possibly the strongest team out there. Disappointing CL results sure, but this ain’t close to what them darken days of Barca will be like. We still compete for a treble every season.

Not with Raki and Busi. As long as they are starters we are not going to win CL. In my eyes, Arthur and Frenkie has to start.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I would be happy to have him back because he is a crack but he is the one that wants to leave PSG, he is the one that wanted and did leave us; so he should only comeback on our terms i.e. he needs to put in a transfer request which to my knowledge he has yet to do. I wonder why that is? Could it be because he loses money due to the loyalty clause? I'm starting to question his motivations a little.

On another point, the EPL transfer window closes today and that has got to help with pushing through a transfer as once it is closed there are even less options for PSG on the table.

DAMNit

We ca't continue relying on Messi alone. He is human and bound to have some bad games.
We need an extra channel. Only person who can do that as far as I know is Neymar.
The Chances created and QUALITY of chances created 2018-2019 chart for Europe's best leagues recently released emphasizes this.

Donatello

We ca't continue relying on Messi alone. He is human and bound to have some bad games.
We need an extra channel. Only person who can do that as far as I know is Neymar.
The Chances created and QUALITY of chances created 2018-2019 chart for Europe's best leagues recently released emphasizes this.

So we are trying hard to get out of Messidependencia and you're building up for Neymardependencia.

I think its time to get back to Pep's days when we had Messi as the game changer, but goals came from many places. Channeling out our attacks to 1-2 players doesn't work anymore against big teams. The triple Cl winning Real Madrid was the same, they had Ronaldo as X factor but they had many other goalscorers, or take the current Liverpool who won the CL, or the Barca that won Sextuple, or Pep's Manchester City.

Last edited:

DAMNit

So we are trying hard to get out of Messidependencia and you're building up for Neymardependencia.

I think its time to get back to Pep's days when we had Messi as the game changer, but goals came from many places. Channeling out our attacks to 1-2 players doesn't work anymore against big teams. The triple Cl winning Real Madrid was the same, they had Ronaldo as X factor but they had many other goalscorers, or take the current Liverpool who won the CL, or the Barca that won Sextuple, or Pep's Manchester City.

Can we please be realistic.
Presently, only person who can bring that back the pure form of tiki-taka and that's Xavi.... but lets face it, he is NOT the current head coach of the team.
My suggestion was born out of the need for a pragmatic approach to the current problem being Valverde's "genius" an Messidependencia.
Having an alternative channel in Neymar would tremendously help the team. They are both very creative players, and great game changers.
Even though Messi is miles aheads, surely 2 is better than one.

Messigician

🗣 [@Gerardromero] FCB and Neymar's environment have designed a plan to face the final offensive next week. The return of the club from US is the key to his signing. The Start of next week will be very key days.

🎙[@samuelmarsden] | Valverde: "The last time I came to this stadium, I had to answer a load of questions about Neymar. Two years later, it's the same again, it's like it's following me. I don't know what's going to happen."

📺 [@marcelobechler via Esporte Interativo] | Various media outlets are saying that PSG has offered Neymar to Real Madrid, Juventus and Manchester United, but this is false

🔶 There has been no contact between them as this is just an attempt by PSG to raise Neymar's price for Barcelona by falsifying a high demand

🔷 In a press conference yesterday, Piqué said that Neymar has to announce to the public that he wants to return to Barça

🔶 This would make his move to Barça much easier as it would remove other clubs from the equation and his price would ultimately decrease

Donatello

Can we please be realistic.
Presently, only person who can bring that back the pure form of tiki-taka and that's Xavi.... but lets face it, he is NOT the current head coach of the team.
My suggestion was born out of the need for a pragmatic approach to the current problem being Valverde's "genius" an Messidependencia.
Having an alternative channel in Neymar would tremendously help the team. They are both very creative players, and great game changers.
Even though Messi is miles aheads, surely 2 is better than one.
Well I don't think you specifically need Xavi or Guardiola to have such a system.

As long as you have able players, you can do whatever you want. Bringing Neymar means he will want to have the Messi role, & it is not a good thing. He doesn't track back, doesn't defend much, doesn't press much. He is excellent at whatever he does, but if we want a Liverpool esque team, or our former Sextuple winning team, we need fast and mobile players who work hard.

Neymar is no way a bad player, but its time to move in a new direction.

Last edited:

Donatello

🔷 In a press conference yesterday, Piqué said that Neymar has to announce to the public that he wants to return to Barça

🔶 This would make his move to Barça much easier as it would remove other clubs from the equation and his price would ultimately decrease

In this case, Piqué is right. If he wants to leave PSG that badly and join us, why doesn't he puts in a transfer request.

My guess it because of his loyalty bonus or something like that. Guy loves money more than anything, I'd not be surprised it has something to do with it.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to ABC(Madrid) which are pretty reliable for Real, they aren't going to make an offer for Neymar as they are more focused on trying to get Mbappe instead.

Zidane won a World Cup, Euros and a CL as a player.
And 2 CLs as a coach.

He recognizes true winners.

Of course that he doesn't want Neyclown.
Only Rosell and Barto are obsessed with him.

Zidane won even 3 Cls and was the assistant coach from Ancelotti when they won in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans