Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riordon

Can’t see what we will use him too btw. We lack space invaders, enough players who want the ball at the feet. De Jong-Arthur are great controllers, now give them players who can create passing options.

The CL winners last couple of seasons had controllers in midfield and players to run in behind. Only Alba can do it now.

Frenkie knows this, that’s why he suggested David Neres as an option

Richarlison, give me him as a left wing.

Sailor Mars

Agreed. Our attacking players don't play off the ball when we have possession. They all want the ball at their feet.
Messi just walks around when he doesn't have the ball. Coutinho is a homeless man's version of current Messi. Dembele also doesn't make enough runs behind the defence. He just waits and stands to get the ball and then runs straight at defenders. Neymar will do the same.
We need players that can play without the ball.

Horatio

You're welcome
His press release will be gold. Can’t wait for the scripted ‘I am happy at PSG and never intended on leaving. We are working on a project. All the transfer rumours were just that, rumours.’

Donatello

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona Tier 1 sources are inclining more towards Neymar to Madrid move.

Main reason being Supreme Leader's bad blood with B-Dog, and his bromance with Papa Flo.

Not excited. But TBH, I am not sad either, Neymar isn't needed here for long term good. Not to mention his antics, injuries and laziness. He is not a good influence by any means.

And maybe, just Maybe increase Mbappe odds to come here, and decrease s Madrid odds to get him.

Last edited:

Donatello

His press release will be gold. Can’t wait for the scripted ‘I am happy at PSG and never intended on leaving. We are working on a project. All the transfer rumours were just that, rumours.’

This guy loves attention more than anything (besides money).

He retweeted an old pic of him with Zidane and R9. He is a massive attention seeker, any player with dignity would come out and speak honestly in such situation.

abbbs97

If he wants go to Madrid, then fuck him. Nothing we can do about it. Barca are clearly hinting at him to come out in public and say that he wants to go to Barca to make it easier to negotiate with PSG but instead he's keeping quiet which means he's open to joining Madrid. If that happens, oh well. Sure, Neymar is world class and he will improve Madrid but we'll see how he fits in with Hazard.

I do hope this means Mbappe comes here instead of Madrid next year. He will be the star if he does come here plus we have a lot of French players which might entice him.

Also, I've seen people say that Madrid prioritizes youth, well then, if Neymar does go there then it means almost no playing time for Vinicius and Rodrygo lol. So much for them caring about youth.

Last edited:

Sorin

Can't wait to see Semedo and Vidal kick the ever living shit out of him in case he goes to Madrid.:semedo::vidal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans